Sairee Cottage Resort
Pinnacle Koh Tao Resort(Koh Tao)(Great Value!)
US$ 54
Montalay Beach Resort(Koh Tao)(Great Value!)
US$ 45
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 50/night.

US$ 156
US$ 133
Agoda.com
  • Breakfast included
Savings alert! 27% below average rates

The price you found is 27% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 182/night.

US$ 111
  • Breakfast included
US$ 82
Hotels.com
Ananda Villa(Koh Tao)(Great Value!)
US$ 54
  • Beachfront
In Touch Resort & Restaurant(Koh Tao)(Great Value!)
US$ 66
Ban's Diving Resort(Koh Tao)(Great Value!)
US$ 45
  • Pool
  • Beachfront
US$ 156
US$ 82
Trip.com
Savings alert! 32% below average rates

The price you found is 32% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 120/night.

Haadtien Beach Resort(Koh Tao)
US$ 203
US$ 163
All reviewspoolside roompurple roomdive schoolopen waterthe cottagesswim up barbasic bungalowdive shopfun divesawesome divediving coursepool sidedive packagedive staffper nightbeach hutdiving instructor
Reviewed 21 June 2012

My sister and I spent four nights at Sairee Cottages and fell in love with Koh Tao! If we could've stayed longer we would have. We decided to take the PADI Open Water Scuba Diver course and it has been the highlight of our trip so far. Our instructor Gordon was phenomenal! He was very knowledgeable about scuba diving in general and about all of the dive sites we visited. And he made us first-timers feel safe and comfortable throughout the course. Not only was he courteous and funny, but he was also an amazing teacher. He was very attentive during our dives and led by example, which proved to be an excellent way to learn to dive. And the dive sites were spectacular. We saw a wide variety of marine creatures ranging in size, shape and colour and it was a true pleasure to observe them in their natural environment. Scuba diving at Sairee Cottage in Koh Tao was an experience of a lifetime and we would highly recommend it to fellow travellers.

• Stayed: June 2012
1  Thank Akbenes
Reviewed 12 June 2012

I went to Koh Tao to do my Advanced dive certification and actually ended up at Sairee Cottage Diving by fortune. I was very lucky! It´s a quite small but very professional diving schools, with an amazing crew. The whole team is really friendly and has a passion for diving, which is reflected in the great and laid back atmosphere.
I did my advanced course with Neil, who is one of the best diving instructors I´ve ever had! He inspired me to do the Stress & Rescue course (co-teached by Neil and Greg -both great!) and after that I was hooked. I ended up staying one more week doing a lot of fun diving with Andy and Paddy (divemasters). They are both awesome!
If you want to have a good time on Koh Tao, go to Sairee Cottages! I know I'll be back!

• Stayed: May 2012, travelled solo
3  Thank Heidi_H_finland
Reviewed 11 June 2012

I had such a wonderful experience diving with Sairee Cottage! I went in early May with the intention of finally getting my advanced dive certification and was so impressed with the quality of the instructors there (Thank you Sarah!) that I decided to continue on to my Rescue Diver certification. I unfortunately had to leave shortly after finishing but returned two weeks later to get some fun diving in. I spent a week diving with Andy and Paddy, who are are amazing divemasters that lead you on very different experiences! The whole Sairee Cottage team is knowledgeable, friendly, and clearly love what they are doing. I can't wait to go back and dive with them again!

• Stayed: May 2012, travelled solo
1  Thank Adriana G
Reviewed 11 June 2012

Amazing diving experience at Sairee Cottage, friendly knowledful staff members especially my Dive instructer Sarah "The Fount of all Knowledge" :-) such a great experience, I highly recommend diving here with Sarah...

• Stayed: June 2012
1  Thank Harvey39y
Reviewed 9 June 2012

Stayed here in the spring of 2011, and had a very pleasant stay. The restaurant situated right at the beach, serves some really nice food and has a very cool staff. The diving crew were really friendly as well as skilled, and I had a great time taking my advanced certificate there! Recommended!

Room Tip: The dorm rooms are actually very comfortable and good value for money, especially the ones with air con! The small single rooms without aircon have got some really slow fans, making them extremely hot and should probably be avoided unless they have been upgraded!
  • Stayed: July 2011, travelled solo