Sairee Cottage Resort
Pinnacle Koh Tao Resort(Koh Tao)(Great Value!)
US$ 70
US$ 43
US$ 82
Hotels.com
US$ 133
US$ 110
  • Breakfast included
Savings alert! 35% below average rates

The price you found is 35% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 170/night.

US$ 126
US$ 74
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 82/night.

US$ 110
US$ 105
  • Breakfast included
Ban's Diving Resort(Koh Tao)(Great Value!)
US$ 44
US$ 43
  • Pool
  • Beachfront
US$ 109
US$ 82
Trip.com
Savings alert! 32% below average rates

The price you found is 32% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 120/night.

Ananda Villa(Koh Tao)(Great Value!)
US$ 54
US$ 50
Priceline
  • Beachfront
In Touch Resort & Restaurant(Koh Tao)(Great Value!)
US$ 65
US$ 41
Priceline
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 46/night.

Haadtien Beach Resort(Koh Tao)
US$ 189
US$ 183
Savings alert! 23% below average rates

The price you found is 23% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 238/night.

All reviewspoolside roompurple roomdive schoolopen waterthe cottagesswim up barbasic bungalowdive shopfun divesawesome divediving coursepool sidedive packagedive staffper nightbeach hutdiving instructor
Reviewed 30 November 2011

After an awful train delay 8 hrs Bangkok 9 hrs chumphon I arrived at Koh Tao. Sairee cottage picked me up from pier and brought me to our beach side villa.
I stayed in the dorm rooms 12 months before but decided for me and my fiancée to pick our own place for a treat.
The lady at reception is fabulous and very helpful.
Plus the diving centre is awesome and a great spot for all levels.
This is the only review I have written in 12 months so well impressed.
You won't be disapointed and I'm coming back in September.

• Stayed: November 2011
2  Thank BINDLEBOY
Reviewed 11 November 2011

We found this place by accident because the taxi-driver happened to take us there. A very lucky accident as it turned out. They have a range of accommodation from 300 baht dormitory up to 2000 baht individual A/C bungalows with flat-screen and mini-bar, facing due west, right on the beach. The restaurant is of beautiful wooden decking also facing west on the beach. All the grounds are spacious and full of lovely plants (very different from the competition that seems to build their rooms ontop of eachother). The staff were really friendly and didn't continually bug us to spend, spend, spend as we experienced in most other places. The barbequed chicken at sunset washed down with a Mai Tai sitting on cushions right by the beach was an amazing evening chill after a day of traveling. We then walked 200 metres into the village for a look around and a few more drinks at a beach bar. Walking back down the beach in the moonlight under the stars was a beautiful end to the day. We stayed in one of their mid-range bungalows for 800 baht with A/C , T.V. and hot shower with a nice balcony. During our 2 weeks stay we fell in love with the place and didn't want to leave. We couldn't find that taxi driver to thank him but you never know, maybe he'll pick us up when we return, which we definately will.

• Stayed: October 2011, travelled as a couple
3  Thank ivor_roberts
Reviewed 31 October 2011

Did the try dive because frankly I'm a naturally gifted athlete sort of like Ben Johnson meets Paul Gascoigne minus the drugs.

They gave me 'Bear' as my instructor and I was with this group of Columbians who I swear were drug lords cause they were minted with gold. Anyways 'Bear' was a dead set champion and had everyone sweet within no time even the Columbian drug lords minted in gold. We dived to 10 metres no worries and then had tea- I tried the green tea which was delightful. I then had a banana which was nice and sugary too. Then we went cruised on home.

Can't recommend the try dive with 'Bear' enough, dude really knows his stuff and has been there for 9 years. That's a load of full moon parties but a whole lot more dives and people taught than anyone. If you can communicate with Columbian drug lords minted in gold then you should be sweet.

• Stayed: October 2011
2  Thank TheChrisGross
Reviewed 5 October 2011

I mainly came to this resort as my mate works here, but without a doubt it was amazing and the highlight of my trip in Thailand. We stayed in the cottages, and they were spacious, right on the beachfront and most importantly had AC. The restaurant was a favourite haunt of ours, and we also tried some of the local cuisine too.
We got our PADI open water done, and the boat and day was chilled, and not overcrowded. The rates for getting your diving done here are insanely good, and the staff at Sairee Diving are very accomodating, patient and brill craic.
We got picked up by Sairee Cottage, and the location is ideal, as it's a stone's throw from the party scene and Lotus bar with their insane fire shows and cheap buckets.
I have sent many of my mates here since I've left, and I will continue to without a doubt. If you want a chilled relaxed atmosphere, Sairee Cottages is the way to go, and DO the 3day dive course if you can, I just didn't have the time.

• Stayed: August 2011, travelled with friends
Reviewed 18 September 2011

we stayed at sairee cottage for 2 nights. the staff was ok, the restaurant was ok too.
but the bungalows we stayed in were horrible. ok, they were the cheapest (400baht) - but now we know why. sleeping with animals (mosquitos, geckos etc.) is not what we expected. also it gets so damn hot in there, the fan does a lousy and LOUD job. we were happy to leave soon. i bet the other bungalows are better (at least they look better from he outside) but ours was just not nice. the shower was cold, but u enjoy that after a night in an oven.
the diving was also allright. good teacher, small group, everything ok.
ah! and the beach: really not worth staying it. if u wanna dive, dont mind. if u want to sunbath, head to another coast on koh tao.

staying at sairee cottage might not be a wrong desicion, just make sure u dont stay in the cheapest bungalows.

• Stayed: September 2011, travelled as a couple