See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 14 January 2017

Went there after reading so many amazing reviews on TripAdvisor. The staff is actually really extremely nice, some of the most smiling thai people I met during my trip. They also own a bakery and they bake free biscuits for the guests, which is a nice plus. The rooms are big and clean, and the bed really big and comfy, but there is no place at all where to put your stuff: only a small mat/carpet on the floor. A tiny tiny locker is all you get to keep your values. Toilets are just ok, they could be way more clean. The small common area is facing a forest, which is nice, but there's full of chicken around and the roosters start singing out loud since 3 in the morning, so that there's no way to sleep after tha time ; if you consider that the nearby bar was playing music loud until 1 a.m. , I think I slept maybe 2 and half hours. I know it's Koh Tao and people come here to party, but I picked this hostel because it's in a quiet area of the island, far from the crazy nights.
Last, but not least, I payed the room as a female dorm, but when I woke up there was a guy in the next bed...
It's a pity because the lady is really amazing...But I won't get back again

Room Tip: bring earplugs !
  • Stayed: January 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 26 September 2016

I got incredibly sick while I was here- the staff were amazing!! They took me to the doctors on 2 separate occasions and when I was so ill I couldn't get out of bed they took care of me and treated me like I was family! Being a solo traveller I cannot express how much this meant to me. I don't think I'll ever be able to put into words how grateful I am for Kek and her brother- thankyou for an amazing experience!!

• Stayed: September 2016, travelled solo