All reviews no lift small pool minute walk from the pier sea view central location clean hotel egg station stayed here for two nights quiet at night small island long beach your luggage ferry parties koh tsunami nightlife
Reviewed 28 May 2018 via mobile

Kind staff, very helpful, available all the time.
Nice & clean rooms all the time.
Very close to the heart of Phi Phi atrractions & phi phi pier (very important if you have lagguage)
Nice pool outside.
Good breakfest.
Thanks!

Date of stay: December 2017
Reviewed 23 May 2018

This is a great choice to stay , the rooms are large and they have strong WIFI, AC, fridge, kettles and a comfortable bed. Plus a nice pool. Everyone that works here was quite helpful and kind too. Also as you walk out theres a fantastic massage place right there. What more can you ask for. Has covered all the bases that i would need. Price is certainly right considering that you are one of the most beautiful islands in the world.
Would stay again in a heartbeat. Great for families and couples wanting some peace. On the quiet side if the island!

Room tip: No elevators don't take 5th floor unless your fit
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 21 May 2018

The room and location were nice, but we were told the hotel pool closes at 8pm (on a weekend, on Koh Phi Phi...), which seems rather odd. Also our friend wanted to get something out of my bag in my room upstairs but wasn't allowed to go to our room at all. Overall it's still a nice choice for not much money, but I prefer others in the area that are much more laid back.

• Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 9 May 2018 via mobile

After 3 weeks of travelling through Thailand and Vietnam, my girlfriend and I booked 5 nights in the Phi Phi islands, 2 nights at Phi Phi Hotel in Ton Sai village and 3 nights in Long Beach.

After reading mixed reviews about Phi Phi Hotel, I was worried... but as soon as we walking into the grand lobby and were greeted by the gracious host, I was put at ease. The room was great, big, cool style and design, definitely not modern but it was nice. The hotel is a 2 minute walk to the pier, 8 minutes to the beach and it’s right in the village so there are a lot of restaurants and bars. The hotel also had a nice pool. Would recommend!

Reviewed 1 May 2018 via mobile

I wasn’t expecting anything 5 stars considering for how much I’ve paid, but I also wasn’t expecting a toilet in the shower, yeah the toilet is inside the shower, no matter how cautious you are about peeing it always spill in the shower and smell so bad for the whole day. I also wasn’t expecting to find a tube tv, yes they still have it here! The room looks super old and small, all the furniture is also old, the fridge has traces of rust and seems like hasn’t been cleaned in a while. My room was in some kind of adjecent building (which I wouldn’t mind if I have been told before I pay for it). You can’t bring sand to the pool (I agree) but you also can’t trade your towels when you come from the beach, because they will allow you to get new beach towels just once a day, if you call reception and ask for new bath towels they will also complain. This place doesn’t feel safe at all, the locker in the door looks more like a bathroom door locker.
It has a great location and the AC works well at least.

1  Thank Cleverton S