US$ 54
  • Free Internet
US$ 170
US$ 135
  • Pool
Zeavola Resort(Ko Phi Phi Don)
US$ 256
US$ 159
  • Breakfast included
Phi Phi Relax Beach Resort(Ko Phi Phi Don)(Great Value!)
US$ 42
US$ 38
  • Restaurant
Viking Natures Resort(Ko Phi Phi Don)(Great Value!)
US$ 41
US$ 37
  • Free Internet
US$ 163
US$ 112
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 130/night.

P.P. Erawan Palms Resort(Ko Phi Phi Don)
US$ 89
US$ 62
  • Breakfast included
  • Pool
Papaya Phi Phi Resort(Ko Phi Phi Don)(Great Value!)
US$ 27
US$ 21
Priceline
Paradise Resort Phi Phi(Ko Phi Phi Don)
US$ 54
US$ 45
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 52/night.

Phi Phi The Beach Resort(Ko Phi Phi Don)
US$ 106
US$ 84
  • Restaurant
All reviewshippies barthe hotel is cleanfire showair conlovely roomminute walklong beachthe breakfast areanice stayyogurtbreakfast was includedyour luggagepierpharmacyboatparties
Reviewed 10 August 2016 via mobile

Upon arrival, my boyfriend and I were pleasantly surprised by the view of the hotel from outside! The pool is really lovely. The hotel staff also meet you at the port and carry your bags to the hotel for you, which was a nice touch. However, when we were taken to our room we were singled away from the rest of the group to the 'C' block, which immediately didn't look as nice. It had no view, and there were construction works going on from within the block which was extremely annoying when trying to relax. Also, the block was absolutely boiling. The air con did work but was very slow. The room was small, but can only be expected for the price. The bathroom also wasn't as nice, wet room type shower. I just felt cheated that we had paid the same price than others who could have possibly been in a nicer block overlooking the pool. The block did not have a homely feel to it at all, to be honest it was a bit unwelcoming altogether. Bit of a hostel vibe. We wish we had paid a little extra between us and stayed somewhere a lot nicer. The staff however were really nice and helped us carry our bags back to the port the next day for our ferry home. If you want basic with no comfort, this would be fine for you!

Stayed: August 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 27 July 2016 via mobile

Second time here in 2 years, stayed for 7 nights. Once again cannot fathom the negative reviews, resort was nice; exactly as shown in the pictures. Short walk from all the local amenities, staff all warm and pleasant. If you want 5* luxury then unfortunately on Phi phi you will have to pay for it, maybe try Zeovola or Holiday Inn for £100+ per night, for £196 for 7 nights my partner and i thoroughly enjoyed our stay. Excellent value for money and when our inevitable 4th visit to these beautiful islands comes around we would happily return here.

Stayed: July 2016, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Sean A
Reviewed 2 July 2016 via mobile

We have booked this hotel for our 4th anniversary stay at phi phi island for a week. We were disappointed as the room is totally different from what it is displayed on Agoda.com, the bathroom was horrible and the walls were not painted at all and we had seen some cockroges which entered the room. Also alot of mosketoes. The AC was bearly working. The garden and the swimming pool are located on a small plot of land. The breakfast was very basic but served in the restaurant which overview the bay and the view was really nice. The hotel staff were ok but the guy who is in charge of moving the luggage once you check out and suppose to help delivering the luggage to the pear, was really rude and unprofessional. We have checked out early and wanted to move our luggage earlier as I have a problem in my hip and can't walk fast to follow with other tourists. We have explained to him the problem and informed that we can pay whatever is requested to get this service but the guy was very admidant and insisted that we should wait for all other customers who are checking out to move all the luggage together. Anyway we managed to follow the tourists and our luggage with alot of difficulty. The only good think is the hotel locations as we used to take the long tall boat every morninig to the long Beach to spend the whole day swimming and relaxing and having dinner in any of the hotel located at the beach and evening just come back to the room to dress up and go out to the main part of the island ( 15 minutes walk) to have dinner and get our daily message session... then go to the room so sleeping only. That's why we did not care that the hotel was not as per the average range, since we made our program to use the room only for sleeping. Overall, we have enjoyed our stay at phi phi island but we are not recommending this hotel. Tip: you need to try the baby pineapple, it's amazing and tasty.

Stayed: September 2015, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 28 May 2016

Good location and pleasant reception staff..
We were allocated cell 12 in block C, terrible room, dirty, dark and squalid.
Virtually next door to local mosque where prayers are called 5 times per day,why is it so loud?
Pool area in need of some investment and the breakfast was terrible... why no bacon for a western style fry-up? Just poor quality chicken sausage and chickenham slices (whatever that is)
If it wasn't for the fact we were only staying overnight I would have checked out... Avoid.

Stayed: July 2015, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 26 May 2016 via mobile

I visit Phi Phi last week and stayed at this poor Hotel. The room I spend that night, was nowhere similar to the website. I guess, I got what I paid for (1500baht for one night). I didn't want to pay a lot of money for only spending one night but I should've thought about that twice. Maybe the bungalows would've make me rate this hotel a lot better. The room was dirty, my blankets where disgusting and filthy. The shower was so weird, you have to take a shshh, showered and brushed your teeth right next to the toilet just weird didn't make any sense everything was right next to you. If you have the misfortune to stay here you'll know what I'm talking about. The PM staff was friendly and spoked English. The AM staff was very disoriented and didn't speak any English although they'll make an effort to communicate with you. Lack of competent personal, I could say.The morning buffet was ok. The pool hours are just stupid they could improve on that. Maybe if you get the bungalow it could be a better experience but I went cheap. This place needs a lift and more competent staff for the tourist.

Stayed: May 2016