All reviewspool access roompp palmtreenice hotelphi phi palm treepool closesthe bell boyshort walk to the beachlate checkswim up barbeach towelsgreat poolrestaurants and barstonsai pierpalmtreesbalconyferryisland
Reviewed 30 April 2018 via mobile

This hotel has many "pros" : it is clean, has no odors, has lots of closet space, walk in shower, a strong air conditioning unit that feels like a meat locker, good water pressure in the shower, water gets hot, and the location is by lots of restaurants, food stands, souvenir shops, places to book tours, and to the full moon party without being too loud. It is quiet here at night.

Some things about this place:
No guests are allowed in rooms, there is a security guard present a t night, the pool hours are 10am to 10p, breakfast is included.

One con was the sink was a little slow draining.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with friends
Reviewed 24 April 2018 via mobile

Very basic hotel, for the amount that you pay you could without a doubt stay somewhere much nicer.
They state that there is a gym but the gym is actually in another hotel about 5 minutes away and is quite busy as you can imagine.
No irons in the whole hotel, very basic maid cleaning and they give you next to nothing toilet roll we’ve both had colds since we’ve been here and nothing to even blow your nose since we’ve used it they haven’t replaced it. Air con worked at first but now you struggle to turn it on and off. All week I’ve had no WiFi as they told me that they’re is no WiFi in bedrooms until the last day I happened to ask again as I was downstairs and thought it should work now and they explained you can have it in the bedroom, the English is very basic but still good customer service on the girls part behind the front desk I can’t fault them they have been very good.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank X O
Reviewed 26 March 2018 via mobile

We would stay here again. Ac was wonderful. Shower had hot water and was great (prob in Thailand usually) beds were comfy. Tv didn’t work (my boyfriend was stuck in room a bit so this would have been nice for him). Buffet breakfast was good but had same foods every day, but still enjoyable. Pool is excellent, not many chairs for tanning. We liked that the hotel is just a touch tucked away from the busy walkways of the paths feels private but only a 8min walk from boat drop off/pier to hotel.

Stayed: February 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Karen B
Reviewed 20 February 2018 via mobile

Very nice hotel in the centre of Phi Phi. Nicely decorated and very clean. The pool area was quite small with limited seating which meant daily beach visits. The walk to either beach took less than 10 minutes so that was no issue. One beach is nicer than the other, which caters to the younger audience with beach parties in the afternoon and night.

Stayed: February 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 29 January 2018

For the most part we enjoyed our stay here. It was clean, well placed, and somewhat comfortable. The reason why I saw somewhat is because I feel like they didn't change our sheets before us. When we got in bed there was sand inside. I thought it may have been from us but my suspicion was confirmed after they came in the next day and did house keeping. We climbed in bed and sure enough the sheets weren't changed again and we still had sand. The window from the shower to the room wasn't sealed all the way as water was leaking from the frame of the window into the room. Serious water damage can happen. Despite those two drawbacks we were happy with our stay. Our room came with breakfast which was a decent spread w/ fresh eggs/omelettes. The location of the hotel is perfect as it is far enough away from the loud music. Total highlight of my stay is the hotel resident cats. I loving named all three. There was an orange and white cat with a mangled ear I named Joeseppi, a female striped tabby I named Cinnamon Sticks (I think she was pregnant), and an absolutely GORGEOUS grey/white/black marbled cat I named Tom Boy... I found out later that Tom Boy's real name is Santa. :P Cinnamon Sticks can be stand offish to some but she bonded with me right away and slept in front our room both nights "keeping guard". Joeseppi is an absolute doll! I see some guests avoid him because of his mangled ear, but all he wants is love. Tom Boy plays with you and will give you his attention on his time.

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled as a couple