Open today: 10:00 AM - 10:00 PM
Review Highlights
OPENED THEIR HEARTS FOR US!!!

First of all, the massage is AMAZING, very very good balance between feel good and healing massage... read more

Reviewed 19 July 2018
Ajaypal S
Best foot massage in the area !!!

We stayed for 4 days in the village and went 6 times !!! Such lovely pepole and a very very high... read more

Reviewed 6 April 2018
roey F
via mobile

See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 2 January 2018 via mobile

The best Massage in Ko Phangan!!

The crew is the best. Very nice! Very professional!

My wife and I really like there!!

Reviewed 29 December 2017 via mobile

Very good massage , the therapist are relay professional and funny !!
Really raccomand to try massage here !!

Reviewed 7 October 2016

Maybe my mistake was to take the regular massage with oil....that's the one for sissys as they are less about the pressure points and stretch (although there is some) and more about a soft pleasurable massage. Still it was nice. Only weird thing was half way through, another person was brought in my room to have a treatment just next to me. Still I am pretty laid back so no big deal but the other woman was really getting work done and whimpered and moaned a bit which can break the meditation a bit. Not complaining but warning if that not something you would feel relaxed with....

1  Thank bebe_engen
Reviewed 1 October 2016 via mobile

Perfect perfect perfect
Everything that you look for when you want a good massage
The crew is very professional and know how to do it correct
At the and we got hot tea and cookies.
Just perfect!! Very recommended on

Reviewed 1 October 2016 via mobile

One of the best massage I have ever had !!! At the end me and my husband get a hot tea and sweet cookies! All of this was just perfect!