“Good for vegans :)”

Ranked #9 of 528 Restaurants in Ko Pha Ngan
Price range: US$ 1 - US$ 8
Cuisines: European, Steakhouse, Cafe, Soups
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Pura v. Is based in the heart of Haad Yao opposite the new loccos. We are a family owned cafe originating from Portugal. We offer a great variety of western food as well as some Portuguese delicacies. We specialize in offering the best selection of breakfast including a large range of veggie & vegan food. Coffee for us is just as important as the food, and we offer everything with love. Specials are available daily and we invite you to come and give us a try.
Reviewed 27 June 2018

Amazing food, love the breakfast bowls here :) cute hippy little cafe. I am vegan and had vegan tofu scrambled on toast which is amazing!!

Reviewed 16 June 2018

A great cafe with excellent healthy food and fresh coffee, i enjoyed everything very much. I recommend the mango granola :).

Reviewed 9 June 2018 via mobile

I had he Acai bowl and fruit plate - big portions which tasted delicious :) I’m going back for more today.. and their home made granola is amazing I asked them to make me some that I can buy because I want to take it home with me :) really lovely people running the place and working there as well.

Reviewed 8 June 2018

Great menu and amazing staff. The best place to take your breakfast on the island!
Recommended 100% to everybody to visit is Top!

Reviewed 8 June 2018

The atmosphere is so nice, the service is amazing and the food is very tasty! Here you can eat home-made bread :) just loved it!