“THE Place for a great steak!”
Review of Peppercorn

Peppercorn
Ranked #57 of 517 Restaurants in Ko Pha Ngan
Price range: US$ 7 - US$ 27
Cuisines: International
Good for: Romantic, Special Occasion Dining, Child-friendly
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 17 July 2015

that night, my GF and I really wanted a great steak. I have heard about this place who has moved from its location before to be more up north of the island. The owner is a character and does not give a s... about any comment on Trip Advisor. Actually, it is a goos sign as he is pretty confident about his food. Well, i have tested and tasted. The steak from New Zealand was absolutely divine. Cooked a we wanted to. sauce as in my country in France. just great! thank you Friddi! Cosy place, prices are nice. The selection of wine is great, I recommend the Nice Bordeaux Superieur. great val;ue for money, and perfectly with the food. Definitely a place to go to!

1  Thank Domsamui

Reviewed 5 June 2015

Amazing steaks, and a great jungle atmosphere, been here a few times and we have always had great service with great food.

1  Thank 69barolo69
Reviewed 25 March 2015

the food was excellent, beef fillet stroganoff with an excellent sauce. A dream.
More than just recommendable

Reviewed 10 March 2015

Had a delicious 400g steak after a day at the beach. Potato gratin and green beans were delicious. Would highly recommend.

Reviewed 12 February 2015 via mobile

We ordered our food at 7:40pm, we got it at 9:40pm. The place was packed, so I asked for some snacks to chew upon while we were waiting. Without even a smile I was told that everyone is waiting and we shall be waiting too, and that there were no snacks.

Overall, that was probably the worst experience at Koh Phangan. When delivered the food was OK, but we were hungry, and tired of waiting.

I would recommend to get real Thai food at other places and get steak when you are back home. The rudeness and a ruined night was not worth the meal.

1  Thank Tyemi