For those looking to disconnect and leave world formalities and etiquette behind, this is your place. Located right on the sand of this beautiful beach, this laid back resort in Koh Pangan is ideal for some lazy days of leisure. Relaxed atmosphere, charming and friendly staff, dramatic setting. Access is fairly quick from Koh Samui via private power boat, that takes you directly to the resort. The rooms are well appointed, spacious, with a good amount of technology. If your budget allows, book the ground floor suites in front of the beach, with comfortable daybeds, outdoor showers and good size plunge pools. While the rooms are very well distributed, there is no full privacy in balconies or terraces, due to layouts. Main pool area is beautiful, although not too large. A charming and very casual restaurant lets you feel the sand on your toes and enjoy a good mix of western and Thai dishes. Gardens are beautiful, and the Spa is an oasis of calm and pampering. The resort staff is genuine, friendly and beautiful. There is a bit of isolation there, as there is little infrastructure in the area, but we found that part of the charm. If you do go out, try Luna restaurant, a beautiful and very casual setting just a short walk from the hotel. All in all, a good place to go for a few days of beach luxury.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Tucked discreetly at the base of a lush mountain, amongst towering coconut palms and just steps from the powdery sands of Thong Nai Pan Noi beach, 64 private pool suites and villas in seven distinctive layouts face the turquoise sea. Comprising indoor and outdoor living spaces ranging from 100 to 250 square metres, each sanctuary reflects its own charming character. In natural harmony with the exotic surrounds, wood and stone features provide a striking backdrop to rich hand woven silks. Luxury comforts inside range from a “blissful dreams” mattress adorned with 500 thread count linens, to a 32 inch flat screen TV with home theatre entertainment, and outside to an indulgent private plunge pool.Guests keep in touch with complimentary WiFi throughout the resort, accompanied by an extensive library with PCs alongside international magazines and newspapers ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, DerbySoft Ltd Shanghai HQ, Expedia and HotelQuickly so you can book your Anantara Rasananda Koh Phangan Villas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Anantara Rasananda Koh Phangan Villa Resort And Spa
- Anantara Rasananda Koh Phangan Villa Hotel Koh Phangan
- Rasananda Hotel Ko Phangan
- Rasananda Resort Ko Phangan