See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 9 December 2012 via mobile

The bungalows are very small and basic but clean. AC room is 2.5 times more expensive than fan room. There are stores and restaurants around. Very commercial beach is 2 mins away. It's in rather busy area.

• Stayed: December 2012
Reviewed 19 July 2012

I love Lantawadee for its friendly staff, cozy public area and fine garden. I lived in a small bungalow on November 2011. The room has a double bed, a/c, fridge, table with mirror, TV, hot water. Everything is very clean. The hotel is located not far away from beach and a shop where you can buy water, drinks, fruits. Resort has a restaurant. Food is quite basic, but tasty. Wi-fi is free, but only in the public area. The bungolows are on the river, so you can hear frogs. I'll come back here again!

• Stayed: November 2011, travelled with family
Reviewed 17 March 2012

We booked on Booking.com for two nights in a fan bungalow, the garden is in disrepair all the fan rooms are next to a swamp with loads of Mosquito's. We couldn't wait to get out of there, you can get a better rooms for the same price or cheaper at the place next door (KamaLanta) which has air conditioning!
They did have better bungalows with airconditioning but the prices where way over priced compared to others in the same area.

Do yourselves a favour and don't book here! (Unless you like being eaten alive by Mosquito's)

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Rich_IX
Reviewed 10 March 2012

I booked online a bungalow with fan for three nights (800 baht per night) but after the firs night we ran away: the bungalow was in bad conditions, with an "open-air" bathroom and there was a small river behind it; the resort's garden was quite dirty and full of little ponds with a lot of mosquitos; in our fan-room we heard mice squeaked and we found a cockroach in the bed (we slept in our sleeping beds, even if it was hot). There wasn't Spa (it's only in the name of the resort) and to use internet we had to pay. The resort is near the beach, but I don't recommend it: it's the worst place I found during tree weeks in Thailand.

• Stayed: January 2012, travelled as a couple
3  Thank Sgorbietta
Reviewed 28 January 2012

We checked in in that place and when we came in the very very small aircon room (we got the information that they havent an fan-rrom), it was not the best first effect. The room smelt moldy and I couldn´t see a mosquito-net. As i asked the ladie showed me a net in a bag, that looked like I won´t touch this. So I was thinking about water aroudn (in the garden and behind the room) and the mosquitos and i was sure, not to sleep there. So after 2 hours we found another place and the lady on the desk told me that she will charge us 1000 THB for the 2 hours. That is the worst story I have had in Thailand. And she was lying to me than if i could find out the had a fanroom free but maybe they want to save more money. I can definitely not recommend this place!! Another thing is that the beach is not near the Resort and when you come to the beach it´s just dirt and bad restaurant with bad food. We saw rats everywhere and on the beach we saw just trash, broken glass and so on.......The longbeach changed.....:-(

• Stayed: January 2012, travelled as a couple