We stayed here for four nights in February and thought that it was a good place to stay, despite not having the promised view. Rooms and breakfast were excellent and the service was friendly and helpful. We paid extra to stay in a room with a 'sweeping view of the beach' but it was nothing of the sort-just a view of a very busy road (see photo). The beach is 300m away down a track opposite the building and the town is 2km away which you can walk in 20mins.Compared to other Thai guesthouses it was a bit pricey and if you want to be nearer to the beach there is plenty of choice.
If you decide to stay here book a cheaper mountain view room at the back and it will be quieter.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Lanta Mermaid Boutique House is an alternative choice for your relaxation. You will be welcomed with the luxurious rooms, comparable to five stars hotels, yet having lower price and impressive environments and surroundings. Here! The place where you will learn that ‘Heaven is really on earth.’ ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Booking.com and Expedia so you can book your Lanta Mermaid Boutique House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Lanta Mermaid Boutique House Hotel Ko Lanta
- Lanta Mermaid Boutique House Ko Lanta, Krabi