“Awesome!”
Review of Lanta's Cafe

Lanta's Cafe
Ranked #132 of 402 Restaurants in Ko Lanta
Reviewed 2 March 2018 via mobile

Great sticky rise, nice interier and frendly peaple! must necessarily visit everybody, I can only recommend

Reviewed 10 February 2018

We did read some good reviews about this place and decided to pay a visit whilst touring around on our bikes. I totally agree with all the other reviews, drinks are great and the food was lovely. I don’t think the owners could have done more. They even covered our bikes so it wasn’t to hot for us when we left. Very friendly and relaxing place. I hope they do well, it is a little off the beaten track but that is what makes it so special. Not far from Saladan really if you have a bike, we will be going back for a peaceful relaxing lunch soon.

Reviewed 4 February 2018 via mobile

Like most, found this place while riding around. Very kind staff, very delicious and fresh food, and the best milk shake I've ever had! The furnishings and everything are also top notch. Prices are on par with most of the island. A true gem!

Reviewed 10 January 2018 via mobile

Stumbled upon this cool little place whilst out on a ride.
Everything was spot on here. From the decor, to the staff, and the amazing food and drinks.
Kwan (i hope i spelled it right!) is lovely, and attentive, ever smiling, and really extends a warm welcome.
We will be heading back here for more of the Thai tea shakes, which was a first for me, and a new favorite!
I also tried the pulled pork burger as a change to Thai food, as did my friend, and we both agreed it was simply perfect.
This place is a gem, not to be missed.

Reviewed 3 January 2018 via mobile

A real gem in the middle of nowhere. Tastefully designed place with good coffee and excellent food which tastes like lovingly prepared food every bite. Try vegetable spring rolls with the very special homemade hot sauce. Super friendly and attentive hosts!

The only (on TripAdvisor) restaurant in Koh Lanta Noi beats everything on Koh Lanta Yai :-)

This restaurant as well as Koh Lanta Noi is worth a trip for anybody open and appreciative for something different and off the beaten track