My worst experience during the last two days of my trip. The resort has dirty rooms with leaking A/cs, and cracks all over the wall. The Doctor in the Ayurvedic Spa was very rude and blunt. I actually cancelled a Ayurveda massage that I had booked . The staff in the reception are very rough when comes to dealing with customers. The complementary breakfast was cold,stiff and smelled as if it was prepared 5 days back.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- It is a beautifully Landscaped Health & Wellness Resort with a Mix of Good Old Traditional Treatments of Ayurveda to the Latest Modern Floating Spa based Hydrotherapy Treatments. It is besides the World famous Kovalam’s Ashoka Beach. We are RCI Worldwide Affiliated Resort catering to the Domestic & International Traveller needs. We are associated with the Best in the Ayurvedic Industry for Technical Expertise. We have a beach view Roof top Restaurant & an AC Restaurant. An open air Auditorium with lush greenery & seating Facility. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Yatra, Agoda and TravelGuru so you can book your Country Spa Wellness Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Country Spa Wellness Beach Hotel Kovalam
- Country Spa Wellness Beach Resort Kovalam