“Our Experience during stay at your Hotel”
Review of JC Residency

JC Residency
Ranked #5 of 81 Hotels in Kodaikanal
Reviewed 27 June 2012

We stayed in your Hotel occupying two rooms on the first floor during our visit to Kodaikanal and glad that we choose your Hotel during our stay. Rooms were quite comfortable and cozy and had all the amenities one expects from a Hotel of your standard. Food served during Breakfast & Dinner were quite tasty besides of good quality.Restaurant Staff were courteous and were on their toes to help us with our requirements. Only shortcoming is not providing a Hot Water Kettle with Tea Bags, Sugar & Milk sachet for making tea in the room itself- instead of Ordering the same to the Restaurant. May add some price - if so considered. Wish you all the best .

Room Tip: Preferably go for first floor frontal Rooms
  • Stayed: April 2012, travelled with family
Sunderesan G, General Manager at JC Residency, responded to this reviewResponded 3 June 2013

Dear Guest,
We are delighted that you had a great experience while here at JC Residency Kodaikanal.
Our first priority are our guests and I am glad to note that we met your expectations. Our endeavor is to offer comfort with good service and product to all our guests.
I look forward to welcome you back to our hotel.Hoping to give you the best of services and best value for money.
Sunderesan.

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.

Reviewed 18 June 2012

We stay at JC Residency Kodaikanal for 3 nights.The hotel was neat and clean,the staff were courteous and helpful.The rooms had a LCD tv and flooring which they had done up recently,Hot water was available in the mornings and evenings.
They had a good spread for breakfast and diner.We enjoyed the taste of the diner more than the breakfast.Kids play/indoor games area was pretty good.My children enjoyed the outdoor games.
Free wifi at the reception.Hotel taxi gave me a free drop to the town.
Will come back and stay here next year too.

Room Tip: The Royal suite rooms is ideal for 2 adults and 2 children staying in the same room.
2  Thank ponds009
Sunderesan G, General Manager at JC Residency, responded to this reviewResponded 27 May 2013

Sunderesan.

Reviewed 15 June 2012

My first visit to a Hill station down south to JC Residency, I cannot
Forget my trip at Kodai for My whole Life. Small play Area for kids
and Have Ample car parking. Their Breakfast and Dinner Buffet is
More Spread of Assorted Varieties . Food is tasty and Enjoyable.
Estate trip and Night ride is their hotel special. in Night safari we
saw Lots and Lots of Bisons and The view points By Night Time

Mini Zoo Hotel Staff’s Are Very Polite And Helpful. Our Stay In
JC Residency Unforgettable We Come Back Our Next Visit with

My Family And Friends…

1  Thank roopasure s
jaswanth, Manager at JC Residency, responded to this reviewResponded 20 December 2012

Ranjith Kumar

Reviewed 13 June 2012

this is the worst hotel that me and my family has stayed in any hill stations of india. i hv travelled to a lot of places in india and abroad. they do not know the manner in which to treat the guests, the food is horrible. all the meals i had was cold. nothing was hot not even the soup. i had a fight with the GM there and then they rectified it. regarding the reception staff i do not know what to say. the least i would expect, they do not hv manners at all. well my experience was bad. hope others do not face the same. my advice is if there is no other hotel avlb in kodai then go to jc residency.

Reviewed 12 June 2012

Hi,
I have stayed there for 1 night/ 2day and the services that they provided us is awsome. Staffs there were very polite and well behaved and the room were very comfortable and nice.

Will stay again there whenever I will go to KodaiKanal.

Room Tip: Book the hotels ahead.
  • Stayed: June 2012, travelled as a couple
Sunderesan G, General Manager at JC Residency, responded to this reviewResponded 30 May 2013

Sunderesan