Recently I have visited Kodai in peak season. I have stayed in JS Heritage hotel for 2 days includes 2 nights stays with package of Rs.5000 per couple. The hotel is located in heart of the city which is easy access with all site scene places. Hotel was clean and neat. Service was good. But bedsheet and bedspreads need more cleanness. Also the intercom phone was not working. So we went for reception every time when we need anything.
5000 Rs package includes :
1) 2 days stay in deluxe room.
2) Basic amenities(TV, Hot water, etc)
2) 2 Days Break Fast with coffee.
3) 1 day site scene (9.30 AM to 3 PM which covers 4,5 important places).
5) 1 water bottel & 250 gms of choclate as a complementory.
The package is little expense compare to other. Overall the stay was good.
Hope the information is useful.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- J's Heritage has a choice of two properties i.e the hotel in the heart of the town & near the lake & the resort near Chettiar Park away from the maddening crowd but still in the town with a scenic view. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda, ClearTrip and Yatra so you can book your J's Heritage Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- J's Heritage Hotel Kodaikanal