We never knew about this hotel.... we got a call through a travelers called (AJ INTERLINKS)(FRAUDS).......... who told us to invest money, to give us various options of summer vacations... after paying the money we, heard that they r cheating the people... so we told them to give us a stay rite away...... they gave us all far destinations..... finally we selected kodaikanal....... they booked this hotel for us... we had to spend more than wat we paid..... it is very very far from the lake........ each time, u need to spend 200 rs just for going to the main center area and 200 rs back.... so totally 400 rs to and fro.. for each visit...... since we paid the money we had no options of staying there for 7 nights... u have to get back to the hotel, before it gets dark, because the way to the hotel road is open and it does not have a fence to.... if ur cab driver misses u would go directly to the bottom of kodai..... u will loose ur life..... it is a very good place as a sucied point.......
the receptionist mr. pradeep, was named all -in -all by us....... if we call the reception he will be in the kitchen cooking.... if we call the kitchen........ he will be serving food....... there was only three staffs and we were their only guests........ it is too lonely in the nights...... it will be like a haunted place in the night....... plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz do not stay in that hotel..... i think they would have closed the hotel by now........ there was no water in the room....
THE ONLY PLUS POINT IN THAT HOTEL WAS, IT HAD A GOOD VIEW.....
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Set on a hilltop amidst the lush green valleys of Kodaikanal, United-21 Resort offers an idyllic atmosphere, away from the hustle-bustle of the city. Most of the rooms give panoramic views of the valley. There are 2 suites designed exclusively for honeymooners. The resort is 22 km away from Palani Railway Station and is approximately half a kilometre away from Kodaikanal Bus Stand. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, TravelGuru and Agoda so you can book your United-21 Resort, Kodaikanal reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Summer Migrations Hotel Kodaikanal
- United-21 Resort, Kodaikanal