See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 16 July 2017 via mobile

Stayed for 4 days with family on a suite (2 bedroom including kitchen).
Fantastic experience best suitable for all ages (we had a 4 year old kid to 65 years old parents, invariably all liked the hotel).
Starting from price, location, room appearance, facilities available within room, access to city / market, friendly staffs , cleanliness everything were observed with high standards.
If looking for a calm and soothing holiday with value for money, this is the best!

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 28 June 2017 via mobile

Been there for two days. It's a budget hotel. Rooms are small. Doesn't have much neatness. They didn't clean my pillow cover and bedsheets, and my room was stinking. If you are looking for cheaper stay you can go for this hotel

Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 22 April 2017 via mobile

Loved the people buffet food tango breakfast in a nice place it's the ritz for india and where it is my stay was 2009 it was clean tidy and the food was edible
Enjoyed the vista staff were ok
Wooden halls rooms restaurant in all it's a nice place

Stayed: April 2017, travelled with friends
2  Thank rogerbeynon
Reviewed 26 March 2017 via mobile

We stayed in hotel for 3 days.Hotel was really cheap when you will compare with other hotels in the place.Bed was comfortable but blanket were really risky as we saw few bugs around. Receptionist was not that friendly because I never saw them asking about how are we and do we have any issue. There are no restaurant of its own and you have ask them for single thing. There are no fans but you will not regret as the weather is cold.
We were not satisfied with the service. But if you are looking for a budget room and the services really doesn't bothers you, go for it.

Stayed: March 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank Ritesh M
Reviewed 31 December 2016 via mobile

My Reservation has Been confirmed - Itinerary Number 277348636 On 29/12/16
Received Email That My Booking Is
Confirmed And I Arrived With My Family
On 31/12/16 Morning The Hotel Staff Is Smiling and Saying That These is Everyday Drama no rooms are Booked Here Afterwards I Called I Mailed No one Responded.So Please be careful booking In Trip Advisor I Did not get my money back .

Stayed: December 2016, travelled with family