Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
1,048 results
All reviews play area tea shop mini zoo house keeping housekeeping supervisor room service big lawn room cleaning table tennis big property indoor and outdoor games family with kids travel desk pleasant stay excellent stay open space camp fire
Selected filters
Reviewed 30 June 2022

The hotel in itself is a place to visit in Kodaikanal. It has a well maintained campus backed by a prompt crew of staffs. One also gets to enjoy a sumptuous buffet breakfast from a variety of dishes from different cuisines, in this hotel. So, happy staying.

Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 26 June 2022

The hotel is very nice. Nice arrangement for children playing like Cricket, Badminton, Volleyball, Table Tennis etc. Nice view. It is a nice resort. Very courteous service. Food is also good. Fountain is visible from the resort premises. Golf facility is also available.

Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 24 June 2022 via mobile

Great location, really pleasant and clean rooms and the staffs are always available when I needed something. They made sure that everything was good. Even arranged vehicle to drop us to our room while it was raining.
I really loved this place

Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 24 June 2022

Stayed for two nights with family and we thoroughly enjoyed our stay. The food was yummy and they have a huge play area to burn those calories as well. But the rooms are a bit old to my liking. Especially the bathroom fittings need to be upgraded.

Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 23 June 2022

Friends,

I have visited Kodai international with my wife and this time I am more excited because I been to kodaikanal after 2 years gap.
Though i am living in Metro city i considered as kodaikanal in my Howe town and kodai international is my First Home.
This time we spend 2 nights in the resort and its really rice.
The ultimate reason i am going to this resort again and again is Fantastic Food.
Executive chef "Guru Saamy "Sir.. you are really genius, No words to describe your delicious deliverables on the Orchid restaurants Buffet,
People are lucky to have your food. Same standard for past 10 years.
I am extremely happy to have your food its literally like home food having at mom's hand. For sure I will bring more my dearest people to Kodai Particularly to have great food at Orchid.
And next factor is staff, most of them are friendly. Particularly receptionist Mrs.Malar, & S-Mess Marry Akka , Paramesh and Ramesh.
I request all of them to keep the same friendly courteous behaviour with guests that is the gate pass to visit Kodai International resort again.
House keeping guys are really good and they are working dedicatedly Keep it up.!!!
Maintenance of lawn and other things are good.
But the only point to rectify from your side is rooms.
Before COVID rooms are really great but after that its not up to the mark. its looking like old dilapidated rooms and not with proper maintenance.
Please renovate it and make it as it looked previously around early 2019 .
we expect only that thing to be done from your side.
rest all fine.
I strongly recommend Kodai international with Family and friends for a perfect vacationing.
enjoy
All the Best..!!

Room tip: Prefer ground floor lawn view rooms to have a good stay