Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
1,048 results
All reviews play area tea shop mini zoo house keeping housekeeping supervisor room service big lawn room cleaning table tennis big property indoor and outdoor games family with kids travel desk pleasant stay excellent stay open space camp fire
Selected filters
Reviewed 20 May 2022

Mr.Paulraj was taking care us well with electric car during rain . Especially in the housekeeping, Mrs.Mary and Mr.Praveen was doing their housekeeping job in excellent condition .
overall we enjoyed the stay and our kids was very happy

I stayed in this hotel
I must say best hotel in kodai.. Heart of city
U may not need to go outside to see for nature how good they have maintained.
One more thing I lost my new phone mobile charger within two days hotel has done courier me on my address.
Thank you kodai International.

Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 19 May 2022

This summer also the Princess of the Hills, Kodaikanal, invited us to take some breaths on her lap. As usual we selected Hotel Kodai International as our shelter for the trip. This is the fourth stay we did with HKI. Here only we can feel a homely effect since all the staff members are behaving like a relative.

We like HKI for it's location, vast area of the property, amenities, hospitality of the staff, quality of food and kind service. I am sure that you can't find any resort in Kodaikanal with this much of lawn inside the campus. You can't believe that the play area engaged our kids for a whole day.

All the staff members are kind enough to provide what we need at any time. When we entered the property, Mr.Paulraj was readily there to invite us with his trade mark smile. He facilitated us to find our cottage and settle down our luggages. He took care of my aged father during the stay. Mr.Paulraj was always in a call away for our service. Especially in the housekeeping, Mrs.Mary and Mr.Pravin were taking charge for cleaning our Cottage. They did a wonderful job and made our room very clean everyday.

We felt very happy and safe while staying there. We left with a lot of pleasant memories from the HKI after a 4 days stay.

And now we are waiting for the next summer to visit Hotel Kodai International again.

Reviewed 19 May 2022

I stayed with my family for 3 days at Kodai International from 14 to 17 MAY’22. It was a awesome stay. Lot of space for kids to play with more amenities, my kids were enjoyed a lot. Food was awesome, It was a great vacation for me at Kodai. A big thank to Mr.Ram, (Manager), He was very supportive, and all the staffs aswell. To be mentioned Malar, Priya, Mary, Adaikalsamy & Poul raj. It was a great stay at Kodai International and highly recommended hotel to stay at Kodai.

Room tip: Everything As expected
Reviewed 18 May 2022

The resort was well equipped for a relaxing holiday..
Rooms were clean and functional
Housekeeping team was very prompt and efficient.
Food was very nice and service was good.

Overall , a place which my family will want to visit again.