Lowest prices for your stay
$68
Free cancellation until 19/08/22
Reserve now, pay at stay
Priceline
$23
Free cancellation until 17/08/22
FindHotel
$20
Free cancellation until 18/08/22
Agoda.com$20
Trip.com
All reviews rowan tree chettiar park get together poppy's hotel breakfast timings wonderful support andavar temple hotel environment camp fire premium room peaceful atmosphere front office a wonderful stay polite staff room service is his team nice food
Selected filters
Reviewed 12 March 2022 via mobile

I had a very enjoyable stay.
Your hospitality exceeded my expectations.
What a great service from all your staff I received during my Solo travel.
Thank you, I enjoyed my stay there being in Kodaikanal and having great memories.
Thanks for a fantastic time spent with you all, homely environment, humble staff, Superb Cleanliness.
Many Thanks to General Manager Mr Vignesh, Karthik and Sathiya Bama.
Such a beautiful place ... excellent service.see u again......

Date of stay: March 2022
Trip type: Travelled solo
Mango Hill Kodai, Owner at Mango Hill Kodai, responded to this reviewResponded 25 March 2022

Dear Guest,

Greetings from Mango Hill Kodai !!!

We thank you for choosing to stay with us. We hope you had a pleasant stay with us and you were able to experience and enjoy the hotel and its facilities.

As a premium hotel we constantly endeavor to keep up the standards for our guest’s facilities and services and also to exceed the expectations of our valued guests in all possible ways.

Once again we thank you for your support and look forward to your visit.

Resort Manager
Mango Hill Pondicherry

Reviewed 5 March 2022 via mobile

We stayed for three nights and four days in mango hill. It was awesome. Rooms were spacious and neat. I must definitely say this that the lighting was very sufficient. Usually hotels will put up on or two dim lights which is highly irritating but here I was so happy with the lighting. Hospitality was superb. Miss Sathya was very friendly and welcoming. Food was good. Menu price can be reduced a bit. Everything was great. I would definitely prefer this hotel whenever I vist Kodaikanal and would highly recommend too.

Date of stay: March 2022
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Mango Hill Kodai, Owner at Mango Hill Kodai, responded to this reviewResponded 6 March 2022

Dear Mr.Mohan,

Greetings from Mango Hill Kodai !!!

Once again we thank you for your support and look forward to your visit.

Reviewed 28 February 2022 via mobile

Best place for a relaxed family outing. Peaceful atmosphere, comfortable rooms, courteous and responsive staff and nice food. Complimentary breakfast was good.. every member of staff was polite and responsive.. thanks to Vignesh and his team for giving us a memorable experience.. my obvious choice for stay in Kodai from here on..

Date of stay: February 2022
Trip type: Travelled with family

Dear Mr. Karthikeyan,

Greetings from Mango Hill Kodai!!!

It was a pleasure to have our hotel at Mango Hill Kodai and thank you for sparing your valuable time to share feedback on Trip Advisor.

We are glad to know that you had a memorable experience with us, i will personally share your feedback with my colleagues.

Look forward to welcome you back at Cr Grande, whenever travel brings you back to Kodaikanal.

Reviewed 25 February 2022 via mobile

I Stayed here for around two days. I loved each and everything here. The best thing is hospitality. They cared us very well and they never made us feel that we are out of home. Whenever we need something, they provided us immediately. Overall I loved the stay and I do recommend everyone to visit & stay here.

Date of stay: February 2022
Trip type: Travelled on business

Dear Mr. Babu,

Greetings from Mango Hill Kodai !!!

Our team and I are delighted to note that you and your guest have have had a pleasant experience with us. Our team relentlessly tries to deliver the Mango Hill Kodai experience and your comment will sure make them feel thankful and proud.

Thank you for choosing us and we trust you will continue to patronize us in future.

Look forward to host you again soon.

Reviewed 14 November 2021 via mobile

Stayed for 3 nights and we had a great experience.Location is an added advantage to the property and is away from the noisy town and traffic hussles.Staff is utmost friendly and displayed high level of responsibility in ensuring our comfort and immediately supported on any issue reported.We missed a valuable item at the hotel when checked out.But with the immediate attention and support of Ms.Satya from the front office, we were able to recover the item safely and comfortably.
I would highly recommend this property.Only food at the in-house restuarant could had been better.

Date of stay: November 2021
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
RM Rowan Tree Kodai, General Manager at Mango Hill Kodai, responded to this reviewResponded 14 November 2021

"Vanakkam from Rowan Tree by Poppys"

Thank you for taking time to share your feedback about us in TripAdvisor.

We are happy to know that you liked your stay with us. Our team is cherishing to read this comment of yours and are motivated. We will take this review to keep our standards high and ensure consistency with every guest.

Please feel free to contact me, should you require any assistance.

We are looking forward to welcoming you back at “Rowan Tree by Poppys Hotel Kodaikanal”

With Warm Regards,