See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 13 June 2018

We had booked three deluxe cottages last weekend. The road leading to the hotel from main road is bumpy and needs care. The rooms are well placed in lush green environment alround. The restaurant has facility for sitting outside. The complimentary breakfast has very very limited choice. In paid category also, there is very limited choice. One of our room had problem with geyser( Room no 5) which allowed only intermittent hot water flow. We had to manage with toilets of other rooms. The restaurant is totally vegeterian. There is no wifi facility. We feel the it was not worth money.

Date of stay: June 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 9 May 2017 via mobile

Omg.. paying nearly ₹6000 per day and you are put in a 2star lodge!!!

Surrounding Greenery is the only consolation :(

Don't be surprised at very old dull rooms and furnitures :(

Bathroom is better than stay area!!!

Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank Anu S
Reviewed 26 April 2017

I am giving 1 star as there is no option to give 0 star.
This is a pathetic so called resort, i had booked it through cleartrip April 2017. When I reached to resort, a guy was assigned to show us the room- cottage type- the bathroom window was broken. Rooms were not cleaned and comfortable. They were failed to provide the basic amenities like towel and soap. After 3 hours of follow up and personal visit to so called reception, we got a wet towel from hotel staff.
Food quality is not good and they even failed to provide tea in the morning.
Overall, the stay was stressful and definitely not comfortable. It has beautiful ambience but all these goof ups from hotel staff spoiled the whole experience.
I would never ever recommend this place to anyone. Avoid this resort as much as you can !!”

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 26 April 2017

I have never seen such big name getting worse so far.The management was not able to provide stuff like towel also .You have to follow them to get it.Staff is not trained , its just a couple of boys asked to work on daily wages,Cleaning seems they have made place more dirty.I would never ever recommend the place to any one.Estate is good but not properly managed at all.

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 1 September 2016

I went somewhere to Woodlands Resort in April 2014. I went there with a friend of mine and my pet dog. I see now that they don't allow pets anymore, which is a pity. Its a great place for pet parents, as the area is huge and your pets can run around.
Food served is decent. The bathrooms were a little unclean, and were damp.

Date of stay: September 2015
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
Woodlands_Bangalore, V.P. at Woodlands Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 15 September 2016

Thank you for your constructive feedback.

Just to let you know, you can bring your pet. Just let us know in advance.

In fact during the recent Madras Kennel Club Dog Show, we were thrilled to welcome a whole lot of canine visitors.