See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 9 May 2017 via mobile

Omg.. paying nearly ₹6000 per day and you are put in a 2star lodge!!!

Surrounding Greenery is the only consolation :(

Don't be surprised at very old dull rooms and furnitures :(

Bathroom is better than stay area!!!

Stayed: April 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank Anu S
Reviewed 26 April 2017

I am giving 1 star as there is no option to give 0 star.
This is a pathetic so called resort, i had booked it through cleartrip April 2017. When I reached to resort, a guy was assigned to show us the room- cottage type- the bathroom window was broken. Rooms were not cleaned and comfortable. They were failed to provide the basic amenities like towel and soap. After 3 hours of follow up and personal visit to so called reception, we got a wet towel from hotel staff.
Food quality is not good and they even failed to provide tea in the morning.
Overall, the stay was stressful and definitely not comfortable. It has beautiful ambience but all these goof ups from hotel staff spoiled the whole experience.
I would never ever recommend this place to anyone. Avoid this resort as much as you can !!”

• Stayed: April 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 26 April 2017

I have never seen such big name getting worse so far.The management was not able to provide stuff like towel also .You have to follow them to get it.Staff is not trained , its just a couple of boys asked to work on daily wages,Cleaning seems they have made place more dirty.I would never ever recommend the place to any one.Estate is good but not properly managed at all.

• Stayed: April 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 1 September 2016

I went somewhere to Woodlands Resort in April 2014. I went there with a friend of mine and my pet dog. I see now that they don't allow pets anymore, which is a pity. Its a great place for pet parents, as the area is huge and your pets can run around.
Food served is decent. The bathrooms were a little unclean, and were damp.

• Stayed: September 2015, travelled with friends
Woodlands_Bangalore, V.P. at Woodlands Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 15 September 2016

Thank you for your constructive feedback.

Just to let you know, you can bring your pet. Just let us know in advance.

In fact during the recent Madras Kennel Club Dog Show, we were thrilled to welcome a whole lot of canine visitors.

Reviewed 19 August 2016

Best part of this place is their hospitality.Staff are well trained and delivered food at very quick time.I liked location and structure of the resort.Single and double room also available in this place.Resort is covered with lots of tall trees which give you hill station feeling.Luxury resort with less budget.

Stayed: September 2015

Thank you for your constructive feedback.

We are glad you enjoyed the visit.

We look forward to your next visit. Please note we do not discriminate against couples. The charge for a room is the same, even if there are two of you.