Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 20 October 2018 via mobile

As we entered the guesthouse, everything slowed down. It is a great place to relax, contemplate. Great hospitality, lots of laughter. The days in Bundi felt unreal and dreamt. It was an unforgettable experience for me in Bundi.

Date of stay: October 2018
1  Thank KarenK3868
Shivam H, Owner at Daulat Niwas - Heritage Homestay, responded to this reviewResponded 23 February 2019

Dear Karen

Greetings From The Queen City, Bundi !

We Hope you had lovely time travelling across Rajasthan and India. Thank you so much for taking out your precious time for writing a review for us. Hope to see you back again some day in Bundi !

Reviewed 7 October 2018 via mobile

This place is so amazing i felt like I’m staying at my home.
Service,views and staff everything is so perfect.
This place made my trip so easier and comfortable.
I think one cant find better place than daulat niwas.

Date of stay: October 2018
Trip type: Travelled on business
Shivam H, Owner at Daulat Niwas - Heritage Homestay, responded to this reviewResponded 20 October 2018

Dear Shailja

Reviewed 10 September 2018

It was a amazing stay and really beautiful ambiance , everyone is so friendly and they make you feel comfortable.. at one point i was at peace. It was memorable trip and I would definitely recommend this place to everyone and sure I would visit again!
Thank you for such a great experience! ✌

Dear Ananya

Reviewed 10 September 2018 via mobile

First thanks to the family for this opportunity of sharing the space with us, hospitality is redefined, comfort and safety were at best, if you are there place find “shivam” as ask about his wonderful plans for community around the city and villages and also the community across word, our stay was short this time, but this place and people made sure with their love that it’s a regular for me now, already planning second trip next week, and now I think I am part of this place and this place is part of me :)

Do visit and no second thoughts

Dear Ravi

Reviewed 10 September 2018 via mobile

Amazing time spend this weekend
The best vibe to have company of shivam Singh
A great host and an amazing human being
Total bliss
Get the perfect get away from all kind of stress and city life
This is totally untouched from all kind of city problems
It’s a feel of living in the most peaceful places I have ever been

Dear Rishi