eDreams
Priceline
Agoda.com
FindHotel
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 11 March 2018

We stayed there for three nights, the room and the whole place were very clean. The water in the shower was hot, and the view from the rooftoop is very good: you can see the fort, palace and lake. i would recommend the place to my friends.

Date of stay: March 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
4  Thank Lior S
Reviewed 15 November 2017 via mobile

We were 3 people sharing a room at Kasera Hotel. There were only one kingsize bed and a madras on the floor. There were ants all over the madras. We called room-service for help and asked them to remove it, but nothing happened. The toilet is not working very well. The overall feeling is that the hotel is not fresh and the service terrible.

Date of stay: November 2017
Trip type: Travelled with friends
dungarylal, Owner at Kasera Paradise ( A Heritage Boutique Hotel ), responded to this reviewResponded 18 November 2017

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your feedback, I am sorry if by any chance you felt that there was a no service and hotel is not fresh.
1. Thing the building is 500 year old and its typical old area and if you eat in the room there will be ants i got massage 11.45 in the night to clean the room we don't have a 24 hour cleaner next day we clean your room and spray ants powder and for the toilette some one head a off the toilette wall .
Next time travel your self not with 30 person student group when we have group booking your teacher ask for 4 people in each room 1 dbl bed +2 mattress but we provide you 1 dbl bed + only 1 mattress to have a more space .

Reviewed 20 April 2016

We stumbled upon this place and what a great find. The hotel owner/manager is very friendly and helpful and put us in the cutest room for three people. It was spacious, nicely decorated, had hot water, wifi and was quiet (except for when the AC was running). Surprisingly the place was empty. April however in Rajasthan it gets quite hot so it is not the busy tourist time.

Room tip: Ask the owner for recommendations
Date of stay: April 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
4  Thank laurenjr
Reviewed 3 December 2015

I had a horrible experience in Delhi with being accosted by men and not feeling safe in public during the day. I preface this with, I am an experienced traveler and have had many things happen to me (being chased by a car, semi-kidnapped, mugged) in other foreign countries but my Delhi experience had me shaken up.

Came to Bundi, and stayed here.... and it was the conversations with the boss lady that re-energize and made me push on with my trip. The staff were so caring and attentive. The food was so amazing on the rooftop, and was customized to my liking. The room drowned out all the sounds, so I could sleep soundly. My room looked over ruins, and I could hear school children singing their lessons and watch the monkeys play on the rooftops.

The boss lady also did my henna- both my hands and forearms. Oh man, it was gorgeous. I traveled to Jaipur, Pushkar and Udaipur after Bundi--- and every time day at least one Indian woman would stop me to tell me how beautiful it was or tell someone who spoke Hindi how beautiful it was. It really was gorgeous.

This hotel was the highlight of my trip. A small sleepy town and some incredible conversations.

Date of stay: October 2015
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
7  Thank Epmakini
Reviewed 15 July 2015 via mobile

We ate there and were positively surprised. Good food, reasonable prices and very friendly staff. There is a view, from the back of the restau (ask the staff) to the fort. The front view is on the Nawal Sagar lake.

Date of stay: July 2015