Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Priceline$14
Agoda.com$14
Tripadvisor$14
FindHotel
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 20 April 2016

We stumbled upon this place and what a great find. The hotel owner/manager is very friendly and helpful and put us in the cutest room for three people. It was spacious, nicely decorated, had hot water, wifi and was quiet (except for when the AC was running). Surprisingly the place was empty. April however in Rajasthan it gets quite hot so it is not the busy tourist time.

Room tip: Ask the owner for recommendations
Date of stay: April 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
4  Thank laurenjr
Reviewed 3 December 2015

I had a horrible experience in Delhi with being accosted by men and not feeling safe in public during the day. I preface this with, I am an experienced traveler and have had many things happen to me (being chased by a car, semi-kidnapped, mugged) in other foreign countries but my Delhi experience had me shaken up.

Came to Bundi, and stayed here.... and it was the conversations with the boss lady that re-energize and made me push on with my trip. The staff were so caring and attentive. The food was so amazing on the rooftop, and was customized to my liking. The room drowned out all the sounds, so I could sleep soundly. My room looked over ruins, and I could hear school children singing their lessons and watch the monkeys play on the rooftops.

The boss lady also did my henna- both my hands and forearms. Oh man, it was gorgeous. I traveled to Jaipur, Pushkar and Udaipur after Bundi--- and every time day at least one Indian woman would stop me to tell me how beautiful it was or tell someone who spoke Hindi how beautiful it was. It really was gorgeous.

This hotel was the highlight of my trip. A small sleepy town and some incredible conversations.

Date of stay: October 2015
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
7  Thank Epmakini
Reviewed 15 July 2015 via mobile

We ate there and were positively surprised. Good food, reasonable prices and very friendly staff. There is a view, from the back of the restau (ask the staff) to the fort. The front view is on the Nawal Sagar lake.

Date of stay: July 2015
Trip type: Travelled with friends
5  Thank 27mathieuc
Reviewed 30 March 2015

Our room was colorfully painted and decorated India style. We visited late in March so tourist season seemed to be winding down and we were about the only guests staying here. The owner had another hotel nearby where he and his staff spent most of their time so if you needed anything if they weren't watching the close circuit camera set up in the lobby from the other location you were out of luck. He was helpful and accomodating when we did speak with him on several occassions. We only stayed 2 nights. The hot water in the shower was great and lasted for more than one person, morning or night. It also had pressure like a firehose but I am not complaining for I thought it was great! Again it is a shower room which means the entire bathroom floor is wet after you bath. We did not run the window air conditioner but did use the 2 ceiling fans which were somewhat squeeky when operating. No elevator and stairs were steep but staff did carry our luggage up and down them. It was one of the quiter rooms we stayed in due to the thick stone walls and being situationed off an winding walking street. Windows have colored glass so no views from your room but it did keep the heat out. The restaurant, Out of the Blue, on the roof had a great view of the fort/palace but was underuntilized (meaning not chairs or tables set up where the VIEW was) but you could climb up and take photos. The restaurant did have a view over the city which was nice. I understood the restaurant was not operated by the hotel but you did take breakfast there. The young Nepalese man who seemed to be there 24/7 spoke and understood English well enough and the food and service were decent.

Date of stay: March 2015
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
8  Thank Linda0-Memphis
Reviewed 7 March 2015 via mobile

HORRIBLE is the world I can describe my experience.We booked our stay at another hotel but as we had a friend joining us for the trip and that particular hotel had no extra room, we looked out for some option and we were extremely unlucky to get into this horrible hell. They showed us a different room and gave us another one. The room was very dingy, bedsheets were soiled and I dont even want to mention the food. The room was full of mosquitoes and they didnt bothered to provide us any repellents. I went downstairs to request either a blanket or a repellent, and found no one at the reception. We spent whole night awake, fighting the mosquitoes and cursing our decision.

In the morning when we complaint to the owner, he started yelling at us telling us that they DONT LIKE TO ENTERTAIN INDIANS. when we told him that we have paid equally his wife started calling us names and telling us "we have no aukat" and we should just checkout.

Moment after this, her husband came into our room looking the door behind to manhandle my husband. Somehow we tried to push him out of our room and checked out at early.

I will not at all recommend this place to any person Indian or foreigner as we saw many foreigners cribbing while checking out.

Date of stay: March 2015