Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Agoda.comUS$ 8
PricelineUS$ 8
eDreamsUS$ 8
TripadvisorUS$ 8
ZenHotels.com
StayForLong
All reviews hot water lovely family rooftop restaurant book train tickets family stay clean rooms curry the owner other travelers stayed for two nights enjoyed our stay bed sheets laundry service breakfast and dinner delicious food an amazing view india
Selected filters
Reviewed 28 January 2020 via mobile

Shivams Guest House is family, relaxed and clean. Great price performance!
I travel alone as a woman and felt very comfortable there. The Tampi family is wonderful, their little daughter is an angel and Tampi is a wonderful and friendly owner.
I was able to quickly connect with other travelers there.
Breakfast and dinner are freshly prepared and are recommended! Tampi has made a wonderful wellness oasis out of its rooftop. Enjoy the view!
Thank you for the wonderful week in your Guest House Tampi!

Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 25 January 2020 via mobile

Stayed for a couple of nights while motorbike touring round India.
The room was simple but brightly decorated and very clean, food, both breakfast and evening meal were very tasty and secure parking was provided for the bike.
Great all round.

Reviewed 1 January 2020

We stayed two nights in Bundi and really enjoyed our stay at Shivam Tourist Guest House. We were really well welcomed, the owner and his family are very nice, friendly and helfull. We also enjoyed breakfast and diner here. We really recommand this place. Thank you for everything.

Reviewed 27 December 2019 via mobile

My boyfriend and I stayed for two nights. The hosts and their daughters were charming, they helped us with the laundry and also helped to book train tickets. They speak really good French.

The rooms were perfectly clean, hot showers. The food is absolutely incredible. We ate the best curry of India !
There is an amazing view on the roof.

Date of stay: November 2019
Reviewed 27 November 2019 via mobile

I stayed three nights here and felt very much at home. Tampi and his family were kind and welcoming, giving me good advice for Bundi and good meals in the mornings and evenings.

The room was clean and neatly decorated. I loved having a power outlet near the bed and the shower pressure is the best I’ve had in two months of travel.

The location is just perfect with stunning views from the rooftop restaurant. Also, it’s away from most of the noise of the city.

The price was perfect for those on a budget who are still looking for something with some character.

I absolutely recommend staying here. I’ll be lucky to find other gems like this as I travel through India.

Date of stay: November 2019