Lowest prices for your stay
$8
Free cancellation until 17/08/22
Reserve now, pay at stay
Priceline
$8
Free cancellation until 17/08/22
Agoda.com
$7
Free cancellation until 19/08/22
Trip.com
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 8 January 2017 via mobile

we spent one night in bundi and found one available room in this haveli. we immediately loved the simple atmosphere, the clean room, seemed a miracle after so many squalid rooms we have been in during our trip in rajasthan. it seemed to be at your grandma's house in the countryside.
hot water, free wifi, owner was very kind and also helped us to change some euros.
we spent 800 rs for the room.
we also had dinner in their garden restaurant, very quiet, good food, and spent about 500 rs for two.
i really recommend this place!

Date of stay: December 2016
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 28 December 2016 via mobile

Clean and peacefully. I really appreciate the atmosphere of that place, it was quite and the bedroom was beautiful. Nice Vue on the lake. Really cheap for what you have.
I will come back for sure, and I will stay longer this time.

Date of stay: December 2016
Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 22 November 2016 via mobile

This guesthouse is found in front of Nawar Sagar Lake where the views are great. It is run for a friendly and helpful family that gives fair and honest advices. The room is very comfortable and some of them wit great views of the lake. I would recommend this to anybody who is visiting Bundi and want to relax.

Date of stay: November 2016
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 9 November 2016

Nice budget hotel. I stayed in the cheapest room and I think all the other rooms are much nicer, but for the 250-300 rupees or whatever I paid a night, it's a good deal. I had a shower with warm water, and a toilet. Wifi was pretty decent and worked in my room. There's a cafe/restaurant in the backyard with good food and amazing views of the lake. The owners seemed nice, I think they're living upstairs and downstairs is for guests.

Date of stay: November 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 22 October 2016

For having a space all to yourself for cheap this place is unparalleled. The location is convenient to many of the major sites in Bundi and the onsite cafe has lovely views across the lake. Great place to start and finish the day. Bring bug spray.

Date of stay: October 2016