Lowest prices for your stay
$17
Free cancellation until 28/05/22
Tripadvisor$17
Trip.com
StayForLong
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 March 2020

We had the great fortune to spend a week at Kasera Heritage View about a year ago, the end of February 2019. Our room was spacious and comfortable, the staff was so kind to us, and the old city of Bundi was a wonderful place to spend some time for a pleasant break from being on the road. We spent a month in Rajasthan altogether.

Our hosts were so nice, and easy to communicate with. There are lots of things to explore in the area. Maybe our favorite part was having the time to really get to know the small winding streets in the old part of Bundi. We met many nice people including the owners, and had time to dine at many of the restaurants. We enjoyed breakfast on the roof deck every morning. It was a great way to start the day! The food at the hotel was very good and the service was excellent.

Kasera Heritage View was a perfect place to relax and recharge. Stay here for a comfortable place to unpack, catch up with yourself and get some rest. Watch the antics of the monkeys on the rooftops; feed the cows in the morning for good karma. Watch life unfold in this lovely old city. I would stay again, and maybe even a little longer! I hope I get the chance to return.

I wrote quite a long review as we were driving to our next destination, last year, but the app froze and it was lost. THIS is how long it took for me to review them again! (I had to say April 2019 because that was the earliest choice given me)

Room tip: It's quieter further away from the street.
Date of stay: April 2019
Navnit Kasera, Owner at Kasera Heritage View, responded to this reviewResponded 8 April 2022

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your valuable feedback, I am happy to know that you had a comfortable stay.

Reviewed 3 January 2020

I have stayed in Bundi several times but this was the best of the hotels. Raj, the manager, is very friendly and helpful. There is a great restaurant on the roof and will soon be another on the ground floor. The location is great and the rooms very spacious.

Room tip: Perfect balance
Date of stay: January 2020

Reviewed 15 November 2019

The hotel have the best view from the rooftop to the palace,fort and the city,where you can enjoy the seeing having your meals and they have nice rooms and perfect service, very kind and helpfull stuff

Date of stay: November 2019
Trip type: Travelled with family

Reviewed 23 April 2019 via mobile

Too bad we stayed only one night in Bundi.Kasera Heritage View was pperfect! quiet,comfortable ,clean and very good price for the room we had.The room was spacious.Very good location for visiting the palace. We had lunch and diner on the roof top and it was very good. The owner was very friendly and join us for a chat at diner.I recommend this place .

Date of stay: March 2019
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
kaseraparadise, Owner at Kasera Heritage View, responded to this reviewResponded 4 September 2019

Guest,

Reviewed 9 March 2019

A group of friends stayed here and enjoyed the very lovely family who owns and runs this accommodation. Lovely rooms, colorful and decorated in Rajasthan style, quiet and comfortable. Great rooftop view! A very enjoyable stay, and walkable to everything!

Date of stay: February 2019
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends

Dear
Guest,

Thank you for your valuable feedback, I am happy to know that you had a comfortable stay .
Warm regards.