Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Priceline$21
All reviews lake view beautiful place to stay rooms are beautiful stayed nights walking distance old city palace fort heritage festival indian
Selected filters
Reviewed 12 November 2018 via mobile

I’ve stayed here on a few seperate occasions, each time the service has been considerably worse. This time round the staff wouldn’t assist to carry luggage up three stories of stairs, so instead we had make several trips while staff stood around. Breakfast was kinda slapped down on the tables with no care and the spread was pretty sparse.
Now, the location is great, with the Fort hanging from the side of the cliffs above. It’s a short walk into a busy part of town and just around the corner from street food markets. It also right on the baoris (which look like the locals have never cleaned). It’s a great spot let down by some very inconsistent and somewhat lazy staff.

Date of stay: November 2018
Trip type: Travelled with friends
1  Thank adventuremachineco
Reviewed 19 October 2018 via mobile

I have been there with my group.of 10 people from Switzerland and we have stay there two nights.it’s was good idea to give this hotel to my client they all were very happy and I got good feedback so I will highly recommend this place to stay and recommend to your family and friends.

Date of stay: October 2018
Reviewed 19 October 2018 via mobile

I have been three time at this hotel and now I’m writing the first time a review. I always found it till now it’s the best place to stay in Bundi with the great lake view. The lake is a bit dirty but it’s india and it’s not the fault of the hotel. The staff are very helpful and friendly, the rooms are very clean and lovely painted . I can highly recommend this place to stay
Namaste
Anja Vanal

Date of stay: October 2018
Reviewed 8 September 2018 via mobile

Awesome place to visit with lots of waterfalls in its surroundings like bhimlatt and rameshwaram. Hotel has good food with awesome taste and the services are allso good and ut has awesome views from hotel like on one side it has Bundi fort and in other side it has a beautiful lake,rooms are allso really beautiful as it has touch of a heritage look.There are more

Date of stay: August 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 7 September 2018 via mobile

Very nice rooms and views. Really enjoyed my stay over here. I would love to come again. They have a very nice room service. Their food tastes awesome. He view of the lake was also awesome. I would highly recommend Nawal Sagar if someone visits Bundi.

Date of stay: September 2018