We stayed in nature friendly resort for a 2-days and 1-night in March 2017. The environment was very relaxing and staff very helpful. The resort attracts Peacocks and Turkeys in this season and that enhanced our overall stay experience at this Resort. They also have a swimming pool and Gym - and the food quality was very home like. The owners have parked their two vintage cars at the Resort entrance which give a sense heritage to this resort. Rooms and bathrooms are huge and all basic bathroom amenities are available. You may find the water to be hard and one has to be careful of mosquito as being a green area.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Bagh is a heritage hotel set in 32 acres two hundred year-old garden in Bharatpur Rajasthan, it is located just four hours away from major destinations such as Delhi, Jaipur and Gwalior. The Bagh offers visitors an opportunity to experience quiet luxury near Keoladeo Ghana National Park, one of the most famous bird sanctuaries in the world. The hotel's 38 rooms are located in three different residential complexes. A restaurant, banquet hall, coffee shop, library and a gym, all situated in a verdant orchard, allow guests to enjoy solitude and companionship in restful indoor and outdoor spaces. Each of the Bagh's 38 rooms is unique. Spacious bathrooms, luxurious fabrics, fine furnishings and the amenities of modern technology let the weary traveler retreat and recoup after a day of sightseeing and bird watching. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA, MakeMyTrip, Yatra and TravelGuru so you can book your The Bagh reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Bagh Resort Bharatpur Hotel Bharatpur
- The Bagh Hotel Bharatpur
- Bagh Hotel Bharatpur
- The Bagh Bharatpur, Rajasthan