Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
All reviews new wing dining hall royal suite bird sanctuary wings royal experience big pool old world charm central courtyard beautiful property new delhi pool table migratory birds quality of food palace heritage india
Selected filters
Reviewed 8 August 2021

Rameshwar ji booked rooms for us and all three of different sizes . The classic room is very very small and claustrophobic due to which one of our family had to stay there which was not a pleasant time. On constant request he did not accommodate into a separate room.

Date of stay: August 2021
Reviewed 4 August 2021

I went with my husband and 5-year-old son and had such a horrific experience, that the harassment is difficult to put in words, yet I will because it's more than me, it's about the whole process of treating their countrymen.

This is one of those properties which has the potential to delight but end up like an unwanted ink blotch on your clothes. The property boasts of the royal and glorifying heritage of our Indian Roots yet it was heartbreaking to experience the bullying treatment of their staff.
On one side our Prime Minister is leading India in every area and set an example that our country is like a diamond yet, on the other hand, past Royals of our country are still shadowing under British influence. It was really painful to see an aura of inferiority towards Indian peers. How ironic it is that in our own country The Raj treats Indians like second-class citizens. I am writing this because it was more than a bad experience .its bigger than that

The staff is extremely bullying, and if you really want to see the truth, read other reviews about their staff in detail. They run a business of extracting money from people which they consider soft targets. The property is not run by trained hotel professionals. the manager there is rude and unfriendly. We reached and were provided room two hours late. We waited with utmost patience without making any fuss.

We stayed for 2 days with my family. My In-laws who are reputatedDoctors were also staying with us Even after so many discrepancies in their system like broken cups and glasses we communicated softly and went on with our stay. They operate their restaurant in an extremely small place and don't open the actuals halls for any food timings. This was all ok for us as we thought that they just opened after Covid and these things take time to fully function. we never complained even though there was this aura, that all good places are opened for foreigners (as they told us many times that their target audience id people from foreign countries and flight are closed so they had can't receive foreigners). Without any tangible notice, this feeling of inferiority towards Indians was in the embodiment of their staff and especially two very unprofessional managers at the reception. Still, we gave a benefit of the doubt and shrugged our feelings about this. The Horrifying experience was yet to come...

We still checked out happily at 11 AM after 2 days. This is where the nightmare for our harassment was full-fledged. As soon we reached the reception from the room and sat for formalities, the manager told us that there is a tabletop glass broken in the room, and we were astonished and shocked to our core because when we left the room everything was intact. they straight away said their staff is telling the truth and instantly bullied us for paying the cost of glass which they had calculated in advance as 3000 Rs. My and my husband were horrified at their bullying tone and advances. I asked my 5-year-old son to wait and told then we would first like to talk to a higher official here (we were sure that glass was broken by one of their staff or replaced from another room by the time we walked to reception, as everything looked so planned ). The rude manager threatened us that you have to pay the money now and there is no on e you can talk to here. yes, it was that kind of bullying( I have all the recordings with me in case someone wants to see). They are running a scam there. after a lot of threatening by the manager, we told them we ill pay(because it's an allegation that you are putting against us). we still would like to talk to someone here. they told me they are royals they will not talk and we are the people here.
so this is the story of bullying. We were charged by a con and planned way by the managers. Do read another review also where they ended up bullying customers(i read those reviews after this experience later).
Also, then they were not ready to provide us a bill for what they have charged, they denied it outrightly. After a lot of time-wasting with them, they provided the bill for glass. The whole episode cost us Time and energy.
I SINCERELY BELIEVE THE MANAGER IS RUINING THE REPUTATION OF THE PROPERTY.
It is a beautiful property and if the owners are reading this, you should really be concerned about your manager. And if you are aware of all the scams and cons, then God bless You! Thank you for your royal treatment

Date of stay: August 2021
9  Thank The_Nupur
Reviewed 6 July 2021

We had planned a short trip to Bharatpur in June end '2021 with friends and family. The palace is beautiful and is extremely well maintained. They have two wings a lot of which has been written about in the earlier posts. They are almost replica and are equally royal and beautiful with well manicured gardens. The new wing has not been functional since 1 year due to low occupancy post pandemic. The Royal suite room is huge in size with a sofa set and all amenities. A special shout out for the chef who served us some of the best cuisines with lots of varieties. The staff is very co-operative and very courteous. The swimming pool is big in size even though we could not avail it. The only thing which I found strange is that despite a less than 10% occupancy , I was given a reminder at 11 am for check out and someone was at the door to pick the luggage at 12 sharp even though we hadn't asked for it. Which such great staff , I expected them to be more flexible.
Anyways , there were far too many positives. Will definitely plan a trip again !!

Room tip: Royal Suite rooms are huge and luxurious !!
Date of stay: June 2021
Reviewed 23 June 2021 via mobile

It is 4 hours by road from New Delhi. It has dhabas on way which are good.
The hotel has a mahal/ haveli feeling. We took a suite. The suites are big and very nice. Suite No. 208 is the best as it’s in center and has an excellent balcony overseeing the big pool. The food is very nutritious and very tasty. I was surprised to see fish being served and it was amazing. Masala Tea is to die for. They have a bar too. Remember to save some part of your tummy for the Sweet dish after every meal as they are fresh and extremely tasty. The staff at reception ( Dinesh and Rameshwar), restaurant ( Amrit and Kunwar Singh), room service ( Ravi) and the chef ( Rakesh Kala) are extremely friendly and have sixth sense of what you want. The guard at the hotel rings the big bell every half hour( it can’t be heard in the rooms). There are peacocks, parrots, pelicans and other birds everywhere. The hotel is big enough that you can play cricket and football freely. The bird sanctuary is just 5 minutes away. Pictures from any part of the hotel will be pretty. I think the owner lives in the hotel, which makes the hotel stay in tip top condition. The pool is 5 feet and very relaxing. I loved it all.

Date of stay: May 2021
Reviewed 30 March 2021 via mobile

Stayed for 2 nights with entire family. Wonderful stay at this old palace. Beautiful property with many birds visible at the property itself. Very nice swimming pool too. The restaurant has a pool table too. Spa facilities weren't available due to the pandemic.
The best part though has to be the food!!! Absolutely outstanding- each and every meal. Good food at any hotel, makes the stay worthwhile. Compliments to the chef!

Date of stay: March 2021