US$ 71
US$ 29
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 34/night.

US$ 76
  • Pool
US$ 59
US$ 47
Savings alert! 23% below average rates

The price you found is 23% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 61/night.

US$ 68
US$ 56
Agoda.com
Hotel Hong Kong Inn(Amritsar)
US$ 34
US$ 27
Priceline
HOTEL AKAAL RESIDENCY(Amritsar)(Great Value!)
US$ 21
US$ 19
  • Restaurant
Savings alert! 21% below average rates

The price you found is 21% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 24/night.

US$ 62
US$ 45
  • Restaurant
All reviewsbus standbooked hotelgreat locationminute walkgolden templenice hotelroom serviceoppnoisepropertyautosinghcooperativehospitality
Reviewed 30 October 2017

I booked through oyo rooms looking at the price and discount. It turned out that the prices are inflated and the rebate is fake. Rooms are very small, floor is dirty, toilets are stinky . So called breakfast buffet is a joke. Only pro can be it's location being near to bus stand.

Room Tip: Prevention is better than cure
  • Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
HotelDSregency, Owner at OYO 8766 Hotel DS Regency, responded to this reviewResponded 1 November 2017

Sat Shri Akaal !!!

Hope you have a great time in D.S. Regency and apologize for if something is missing in your service. Thanks for giving your good Compliment to my whole team. It will give more confidence to my team to serve every guest better.

Reviewed 24 October 2017 via mobile

A conveniently located, clean place. Incredibly helpful front desk: Randeep can point you in the right direction and get you anything you like, regardless of your budget. Would recommend for couples and families.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
HotelDSregency, Owner at OYO 8766 Hotel DS Regency, responded to this reviewResponded 25 October 2017

Reviewed 28 September 2017

I have booked Hotel through OYO and i didn't have good experience.
Only thing was it was cheap and kind of only available Hotel at long weekend.

PROS
Price
Near to Bus stand

CONS
Rooms were small
Bed was smelly
Bad Breakfast

Our door lock was also broken on last day and we were trapped inside for several hour. Really horrible experience.
One more thing Parking was beneath the Flyover and our car get flat in overnight might be due to nearby Puncture wala , i suspect they this kind of thing to make money.

Room Tip: Check room before you check in
  • Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
HotelDSregency, Owner at OYO 8766 Hotel DS Regency, responded to this reviewResponded 4 October 2017

. Dear Guest,

Reviewed 23 July 2017 via mobile

We stayed there for 3 nights. Stay was excellent. Rooms were clean and room service were good too. Food quality is good with normal prices. Location is perfect to visit tourist places. Help desk is simply amazing and very helpful to guide a local places. Moreover, Hotel staff arrange a cab with VIP pass to saw a Retreat Ceremony at Wagha Border.

Thanks D.S. Regency for make my trip amazing. .

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
HotelDSregency, Owner at OYO 8766 Hotel DS Regency, responded to this reviewResponded 24 July 2017

. Dear Guest,

Reviewed 21 July 2017 via mobile

Me and my friends were on a trip to see golden temple after a long time , well not just to see , to see and feel that special feeling in there, we reached Amritsar by noon and when we found our already booked hotel ended the discussion with saying "That wait till 3 or search some other , we decided to book hotel at instant, and I booked D.S Regency , we reached there and my goodness after a shocking start with a trip yes you need that level of service , they did as per our expectations
I mean with all my satisfaction over there , I'll go for 10 on 10

Good job and thank you for saving our trip

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with friends
HotelDSregency, Owner at OYO 8766 Hotel DS Regency, responded to this reviewResponded 23 July 2017

Thanks.