The Fern Residency Amritsar
Ramada Amritsar(Amritsar)
US$ 85
US$ 60
Priceline
All reviewsbuffet breakfast isnice hotelcooperative stafffamily tripgolden templelawrence roadfood qualitycomfortable stayexcellent locationambienceolamallkmmarkhospitality
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 17 September 2016 via mobile

As my routine... I was on my official tour ... This time I was in amritsar...me and my colleague was starving after office hours... And it was almost dinner time... So we decided to went this hotel for dinner... We tried first time this hotel.. food was really good and yummy... Service was also Good... definitely I will go there when I visit amritsar.

Stayed: September 2016, travelled on business
Reviewed 13 September 2016

I am not sure where should I begin but the experience of staying at this hotel was completely sub par.

When we checked in the room was not ready even though we checked in way after the check in time. The toilet flush wasn't working at all and I had to keep pestering the management to get it fixed. I am not sure if they follow a checklist before handing over the room to a customer.

The Staff is under trained and seem to be working or learning on the job. Which is quiet unheard off. They don't have the basic courtesy of how to welcome a customer and are all over the place.

The reception seems to be a single point of contact for everything. If you are standing by the reception to get some services taken care off, all you will find them is talking on the phone. It seemed less of a reception and more of a telephone exchange of Amritsar City.

The buffet breakfast was a complete mismanaged chaos. There are no basic standards followed to replenish breakfast items and the staff waits for the customers to raise a request that the food is over. All I asked for was black coffee and it seemed like I have asked them a complicated beverage which eventually they forgot to serve.

In the hotel they say that they provide or assist in Taxi services. After I spoke to them for Taxi services they seem to be clueless of what needs to be done.

The Wi-Fi was better off if it weren't there at all, My 3G connection seemed to be faster than that. The reception personnel do not even mention about what amenities you are entitled for at all and don't seem to care if you are comfortable in any sense.

The Bathroom design is really weird, It has these blinds which can be pulled down. Even after doing so, there are areas which aren't completely covered. There is no privacy at all. I am not sure what was in the designers mind when coming up with such a feature for the bathroom. Really Strange.

The Fern Residency is a popular brand of hotels but this one in particular was such a big disappointment. I would rather put my money in a renowned hotel chain than recommend this one.

Room Tip: Look for another Hotel
  • Stayed: September 2016, travelled as a couple
1  Thank ASK_Dreamliner
Reviewed 3 September 2016

We have booked Fern Residency Amritsar banquet hall for my ring ceremony occasion on 2nd Sep 2016. No Security available outside there hall, two unknown person entered in their hall and stolen our gold and cash from hall and went outside without any issue. No security person was available at that time outside their hall. There are 2-3 staff persons were there who misguided us to tell us where they went.
So I Request you to all if you are planning to book Fern residency amritsar, never ever booked this hotel.
If you want to know more details on this, please contact me :- 9650339292

• Stayed: September 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 31 August 2016

It is a nice family hotel, stayed here with my family on 14Aug2016 and enjoyed my stay with all amenities.

They have good breakfast spread. Even though we were late they served us breakfast and what so ever was not available thy made sure to serve us on our table.

• Stayed: August 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 14 August 2016 via mobile

Good hotel to stay low amount bez this my first time stay in 3 star hotel with good amunity and good staff and food also g8 in respacaton lady mn&s Mena is very corpative if I talk this amount hotel goood

Stayed: August 2016, travelled with family