US$ 60
Country Inn
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 62/night.

Free cancellation until 27/07
US$ 89
  • Pool
US$ 59
Savings alert! 28% below average rates

The price you found is 28% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 82/night.

Ramada Amritsar(Amritsar)
US$ 74
US$ 60
US$ 49
Priceline
US$ 90
Priceline
Savings alert! 31% below average rates

The price you found is 31% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 80/night.

US$ 42
US$ 35
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 39/night.

US$ 52
US$ 38
  • Restaurant
1,053 results
All reviewsvalue for moneynarrow lanegolden templeroom servicewagah borderrailway stationbasement parkingbudget hotelqueens roadcrystal restaurantother hotelsclean roomscomfortable stayhot waterluxury roomrecommend this hotelmain road
Reviewed 10 February 2018 via mobile

It is important to us that our accommodation is clean and tidy. Hotel HK Inn met our expectations with this :) The way in which they exceeded our expectations was with their kindness and helpfulness. When we were unable to book bus tickets online, a lovely member of staff from the front desk let us use his card to pay for them. Of course we paid him back immediately!! They organised a taxi to/from the boarder ceremony perfectly at a good rate. When my partner was sick, they had no problem with us staying beyond our checkout time. They showed care throughout our stay and made sure we had everything we needed, helping to make our trip to Amritsar so memorable. What’s more is I discovered my new favourite crisp flavour thanks to the snacks on offer in our room (again, sold at a very reasonable rate): spicy NikNaks!! I wouldn’t hesitate to recommend this hotel to anyone. Thank you so much Hotel HK Inn :)

Stayed: February 2018, travelled as a couple
HongkongInn, Owner at Hotel Hong Kong Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 11 February 2018

Sat Shri Akaal !!!

Thanks for giving Compliment to my whole team. it will give more confidence to my team to serve every guest better. I look forward to see you more often.

Reviewed 5 February 2018

We stayed here for one night in January, the room is clean and has a heater, the staff are courteous, booked us a trip to go to wagah border and back. The snacks in the room are at MRP, which was quite surprising. We couldn't hear any noise from other rooms, had a sound sleep. The place is just 2 kms from the Golden temple, was easy to commute. Nothing to complain for the price we paid.

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled as a couple
HongkongInn, Owner at Hotel Hong Kong Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 6 February 2018

Reviewed 3 February 2018 via mobile

Stayed at this place with two young children location wise not bad but would suggest to stay near the Golden Temple where it is nicer and cleaner.
Hotel has not amenities or facilities like gym etc. The rooms are not bad but the bathroom is the worse the water accumulates and you have to drain it yourself with the mop provided.

I would suggest to pay little bit extra to get a better hotel.

Area is very busy and congested around the hotel. I would not suggest this to my friends.

Stayed: February 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank ABHISHEK B
HongkongInn, Owner at Hotel Hong Kong Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 4 February 2018

Reviewed 31 January 2018

I was twice in Amritsar in a span of 10 days and both the times i satayed at different hotel. First time i stayed at a hotel which was rated good but was quite expensive for the facilities and room sizes etc., I cancelled this expensive hotel and opted for Hong Kong Inn. Hotel is decent very functional good food especially variety of Parathas and hotel management prefers to serve Break Fast at your room. Rooms are quite big, bed sheets and bed is decent enough. Bath rooms are not up to the mark this is the area of improvement for the Hotel.The Hotel is near to local Shopping area, near to all important must see places in Amritsar. The front desk is very helpful and always ready to help you. Room service guys are excellent. Airport pick up and drop prices and even local sight seeing and Wagha Border visit prices are almost 40% cheaper than other hotel. Overall nice place to stay if you are not looking for luxury.

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled as a couple
HongkongInn, Owner at Hotel Hong Kong Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 1 February 2018

Reviewed 29 January 2018

We stayed for 3 nights on Republic Day 2018 weekend. The hotel was booked through Goibibo and a great deal was on offer.
We had booked one additional room directly but due to flight cancellations our friend and his family could not come. The management was supportive and gave us a good refund instead of 100% cancellation penalty which would have been the norm for other hotels. Thank You.
The Hotel is managed by the ever smiling and helpful desk lead by Mr. Bedi and his team. They are always available to fulfill any request that the guests have.
The rooms and linen was clean as always although the Basin in room 106 has cracked and needs to be changed.
The hotel is located within walking distance from the best eateries in town and a 8 minute ride in battery auto to the Golden temple.
Please ask them for discount cards which can be used at few of the restaurants in the city for lunch and dinner, which is an added bonus.

Room Tip: All rooms are good. We stayed on the ground floor and did not hear any noise. Good nights sleep
  • Stayed: January 2018, travelled with family
HongkongInn, Owner at Hotel Hong Kong Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 31 January 2018