“Great service, Wonderful Staff !!”

Hotel Hong Kong Inn
Ranked #4 of 98 Hotels in Amritsar
Reviewed 13 June 2012

This is a reasonably priced hotel with great service. We were a family of 6 and had booked 2 triple rooms. Very thoughtfully, they had provided us with interconnecting rooms. It is 2 kms from the Golden Temple and is quite centrally located. Rooms and bathrooms were clean with running hot and cold water throughout the day. What impressed me the most was their service with a smile. Whether it was trying for confirmations of our wait listed train tickets, or a late check out or even recommending a good place for famous Amritsari Sweets - they did all that without making it sound as if they were doing us huge favour. Very few hotels go out of their way to make the guests feel so much at home, for which we are really grateful. A special thank you to Mr. Bedi and Mr. Aakash for making our trip truly memorable.

• Stayed: June 2012, travelled with family
HongkongInn, Manager at Hotel Hong Kong Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 19 June 2012

Hi NitaHassani Mam

I am Very thankful to you for this Great Review . I am Always Try to do my job and give services to my every Guest with a smile .

Thanks
Mr. T.S. Bedi
General Manager.

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
There are newer reviews for Hotel Hong Kong Inn

Reviewed 1 June 2012

Great place to stay with all the required comfort for a reasonable rate. Adding to that would be the best & professional service from the team. Great.

• Stayed: May 2012, travelled with family
HongkongInn, Owner at Hotel Hong Kong Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 4 June 2012

Hi Inniah Sir
Thanks for giving Compliment to my whole team.
it will give more confidence to my team to serve every guest better.

Kawaljit Singh
M.D.

Reviewed 28 April 2012

ohh, a bit late to write this review.

I stayed here for one night with other 4 chinese tour group members in early mar. If your budget is round 1500 rupees one night in Amristar, you have to (must) choose Hotel Hong Kong Inn. I made a trip in north india from feb 24 to mar 28, 35 days 14 cities. this one is best value for money among all the hotels i have ever there.

even though it calles itself humble inn, its service and room facilities can match 4 star standard. especially its water heater is superb!!! for me who once sufferred from not getting plenty of hot water in my shower in other indian hotels, this inn is ideally WOW!

Besides, service is detailed in the room, where you can find electronic kettle, tea/coffee bag, city map and travel notes in Amristar. It is said that punjabis are known as great businessmen. Now have no doubt it!

Selling point
 Room rate: Best value for money
 Location: 10 minutes by tutu to golden temple (my favorite), around 50 rupees and 5 minutes by tutu to railway station
 Service: Detailed, smart and caring Sikh hotel manager.
 Facilities: superb water heater. electronic kettle, tea/coffee bag, city map and travel notes
 Room environment: spacious (especially bathroom) and clean

The team of the hotel deserves all the positive appraisals! my recommendation has been reposted by Lonely Planet China in sinaweibo (china's twitter)! C u next time.

Cheers,
Catherine GONG based in shanghai

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled with friends
4  Thank Catherine_GONG
HongkongInn, Manager at Hotel Hong Kong Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 3 May 2012

Hi Catherine_GONG
I am very delighted to hear this great words about my Hotel .
Thanks for this Great review

K.S..Bedi
Manager
Hotel Hongkong Inn

Reviewed 15 April 2012

I stayed at the Hong Kong Inn last week with my father. The location is very convenient, close to the hustle and bustle of the old city, but just outside the thick of it. The rooms were spotless and extremely clean with modern fixtures and comfortable beds. You can have a hot shower at any time and the rooms also came with a/c. Room service was prompt and the staff was very friendly and welcoming and assisted in arranging transportation to the Wagarh border. Also, the rate for this hotel is an extremely good value considering the location and amenities included. If I ever return to Amritsar I would definitely stay in the Hotel Hong Kong Inn!

• Stayed: April 2012, travelled with family
1  Thank lilygreen10
HongkongInn, General Manager at Hotel Hong Kong Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 18 April 2012

Hi Sir
Thanks for giving us this Compliment of " the perfect hotel in amritsar"
we will do our best to give our best performance in future too. and we will welcome you every time
with more happily whenever you come in amritsar.

Suraj Vaid

Reviewed 9 April 2012

I stayed in this Hotel 27 Jan 2012. Mentioned below is my review:

Booking: Will start with my experience of booking the hotel. I had called at the number on their website; the Hotel Manager was very helpful, & guided me about Amritsar as well as tariff etc. Since I was driving down from Ambala, their advice about going to the Pakistan border & looking at the parade before checking in was helpful.

Location: The hotel is not very tough to find, as it is in the vicinity of many other hotels (Though this one is in a narrow lane). They have basement parking available.

Hotel: Check-in was without any hassle, & we were given twin rooms as requested. The rooms are decently sized, & have LCD TVs in all rooms. The bathrooms were clean, they could have done a better job at changing the bed sheets though. I had to request for a new bed sheet, which was changed on my request. I think the wall paint needs a fresh coat, this made the property look a bit old & unclean.

Staff: Very helpful staff, they go out of their way to help & guide you.

Overall, I think the hotel is value for money, & the staff is very helpful. Enjoyed my stay there, & would recommend it to others too.

• Stayed: January 2012, travelled with family
HongkongInn, Guest Relations Manager at Hotel Hong Kong Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 18 April 2012

Hi Anish Sir
I am Really very Thankful to you for this kind of review .
you have provided us the original face of of our hardworking that how we do the work and to give proper customer satisfaction.
Thanks.