US$ 54
US$ 86
Hyatt.com
  • Pool
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 96/night.

Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 69/night.

US$ 75
US$ 53
Savings alert! 35% below average rates

The price you found is 35% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 81/night.

Hotel Hong Kong Inn(Amritsar)
US$ 34
US$ 52
US$ 38
  • Restaurant
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 43/night.

All reviewsmr sahilhotel is locatedhelping staffthe hotel staffgolden templenice hotelprime locationrecommend this hotelcomfortable staymallambiencefacilitiesautohospitalitymaintenancekmoperative
Reviewed 7 September 2017 via mobile

I had a great service and the hotel is very nicely maintened. The ambiance and food is also great. Overall experience was great.
I Loved amritsar stay very much. Do stay in this hotel for more go on their website.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled with friends
1  Thank Nachiket P
kumar278, Manager at Hotel 42 Amritsar, responded to this reviewResponded 9 September 2017

Thanks for giving Compliment to my whole team. it will give more confidence to my team to serve every guest better. I look forward to see you more often.If you visit amritsar again please stay with us.

Reviewed 5 September 2017 via mobile

Nice stay with good hospitality,economically worth in Amritsar.Special thanks to Ashwani for great service and taking care all our needs. it was a great experience first time in Amritsar. I would like to thank all the staff. keep it up the good work.

Stayed: May 2017, travelled with family

Reviewed 3 September 2017

Rooms are cleaned. Food are good. Services available every time. I'm reached late night. But his provided to us dinner. Location are very comfortable to move any where. And you walk out of hotel at mall road morning and evening.

Room Tip: All is good
  • Stayed: September 2017, travelled with friends
hotel42_12, Manager at Hotel 42 Amritsar, responded to this reviewResponded 4 September 2017

Reviewed 17 March 2017 via mobile

Nice hotel and awesome stay
Well manged property, good quality food.
Mr sahil (owner) himself take care of the guests. Would definitely recommend to.others. also the food is very tasty.
Satisfied

Stayed: March 2017, travelled with family
hotel42_12, Manager at Hotel 42 Amritsar, responded to this reviewResponded 18 March 2017

Reviewed 8 March 2017 via mobile

We stayed here for 9 nights and found this to be one of the better value accommodations of our trip in India.
All Hotel staff friendly and helpful and a good room with plenty of space that was cleaned every day.
Restaraunt cooks good food.
Good location with shops and eating places nearby with all attractions a short rickshaw/taxi ride away.
Glad we booked !

Stayed: March 2017, travelled as a couple
hotel42_12, Manager at Hotel 42 Amritsar, responded to this reviewResponded 9 March 2017