Open today: 3:00 am - 11:00 pm
Review Highlights
First heritage tour after covid

Lovely experience! Super friendly host and they made us have amazing food along with the tour. We... read more

Reviewed 2 weeks ago
Shrey M
Rememberinf Heritage

Last year, we had visited this historical and religious city of Amritsar. The new developed... read more

Reviewed 10 October 2020
divine4013
New Delhi, India

Recommended experiences in and around Amritsar
from $21.34
from $19.96
from $72.00
More Info
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 14 May 2019

I really had a very short time in hand to explore Amritsar and luckily I got to know about City on Pedals. Cycling is my passion and hence I got a chance to explore the city in a very unique and healthy way. I got to explore things which were not really mentioned anywhere on the internet. The guide who accompanied me was very knowledgable and welcoming and explained everything in a subtle way. The food which we had in between the tour was just awesome.
I really want to thank city on pedals for making my Amritsar tour very special and fun. This tour is something which I will cherish entire my life. Hope you will start your ventures in different cities of India as well.

Date of experience: May 2019
1  Thank a_legal_rover
Swati J, Manager at City On Pedals, responded to this reviewResponded 11 June 2019

Hey R

Thank you for giving us the opportunity to show you around our city. Glad you liked our tour. Our guides also had an amazing time showing you around our beloved city.

Hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed 10 May 2019 via mobile

We took the tour in the middle of the night with Guru as he calls himself. He was a fantastic guide: warm and knowledgeable, he led us through the crowd ( we had chosen the most crowded weekend ever without knowing as it was the 100th anniversary of the Jallianwalla massacre) and we had an amazing time. The visit of the kitchens and sitting with the pilgrims to get an early breakfast was a great experience. Would recommend a 100 percent!

Date of experience: April 2019
1  Thank Pascale L

Hey L,

Thanks for sharing your valuable feedback with us. Gurpreet also had an amazing time with you. He was very happy when he saw your comment.

Hope you will visit us again soon.

Please let me know if you need any information.

Reviewed 10 May 2019

My wife and I took the opportunity to to book 2 tours with City on Pedals. We are normally independent travellers and so this was a bit unusual for us. I have to admit even for a seasoned traveller and with the help of maps and such it was quite difficult to locate the office/guest house. However one we reached the office it could not have been friendlier. Our first trip was to the border crossing at Wagah. Our guide Rabia was excellent and she was very knowledgeable and informative. The whole experience was great.
Our second tour was to the Golden Temple at 04:00 the next morning and a little chilly. Once again our guide Rabia was unbelievably knowledgeable about the history, culture and religious ceremonies at the temple. For both occasions I think it would have been very difficult to have found a better guide.

Date of experience: February 2019
1  Thank Chris R

Hey R,

Thank you for your valuable feedback. Rabia had a great time with you. I hope you will come back to experience more of our city.

Please let me know if you need any further help.

Reviewed 9 May 2019 via mobile

This was an awesome tour of an incredible place with a knowledgeable guide. I could not have asked for a better experience.

Date of experience: December 2018

Hey A,

Thank you for having taken your time to share us with your valuable feedback. Glad you liked our tour.

Hope you will visit us again soon.

Reviewed 29 April 2019

Having recently returned from Amritsar after an amazing stay with City on Pedals I would recommend anyone considering visiting the city to stay at their hostel and take as many of their trips as possible, we took the city bike tour, the village tour, the golden temple tour and the street food tour and the border visit we could not have asked for more the staff were great, all of the tour guides we had were extremely knowledgeable, friendly and nothing was too much trouble...to do justice to each of these experiences would take too many words so my advice is...just book it ! Our thanks to everyone and the two adorable dogs at City on Pedals...Terry & John England

Date of experience: March 2019
rishabhmhjn, Owner at City On Pedals, responded to this reviewResponded 6 May 2019

T & J, I am so happy to have had you with us. We have been discussing this for nearly 8 months and I am glad we could finally have you. The time spent was very valuable and my team is still recollecting those memories every time we have a BBQ.
I hope we would meet again!