Open today: 3:00 am - 11:00 pm
Review Highlights
First heritage tour after covid

Lovely experience! Super friendly host and they made us have amazing food along with the tour. We... read more

Reviewed 1 week ago
Shrey M
Rememberinf Heritage

Last year, we had visited this historical and religious city of Amritsar. The new developed... read more

Reviewed 10 October 2020
divine4013
New Delhi, India

Recommended experiences in and around Amritsar
from $21.34
from $19.70
from $72.00
More Info
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 30 March 2019

We had a chance to visit a Golden temple during opening book ceremony. It's really worth morning or rather night wake up! The guide was very informative, helpful and we had a great time in the temple. Highly recommended.

1  Thank Andrzej O
rishabhmhjn, Owner at City On Pedals, responded to this reviewResponded 12 April 2019

A, it was a pleasure to show you around. Our team loved the time spent with you and I hope we will see you again!

Please let me know if there is anything I can do for you.

Reviewed 29 March 2019 via mobile

This was our second food tour in India, and after our first (which was amazing), I was skeptical it could surpass. City on Pedals smashed it! It was a wonderful tour!

Our guide was super friendly and enthusiastic, we had great fun along the way. Her knowledge of all the alternative foods was great.

I cannot recommend city on Pedals enough. We were disappointed we weren’t staying in their hostel as their hospitality and warmth was second to none! Great job guys, keep it up and best of luck with expanding!

Date of experience: March 2019
Shubham B, Manager at City On Pedals, responded to this reviewResponded 21 April 2019

B, it was a great pleasure to have had you with us. Rabia also had a great time with you. She remember her time spent with you.
We hope to see you back and stay with us the next time in our new hostel

Please let me know if there is anything I can do for you.

Reviewed 29 March 2019 via mobile

We really enjoyed our walk around the city. Our guide, Guru, was amazing! We learned a lot about the local history and culture, saw some beautiful hidden places and got to try some delicious local foods. Highly recommend

Hello J
Glad you enjoyed the tour. Guru also had an amazing time showing you around the city.
Hope to see you soon again.

Reviewed 28 March 2019 via mobile

It was just a beautiful early morning ride around the old part of Amritsar with Gurpreet. Being early meant very little traffic and the chance to see the streets before they become overly crowded. We went to places that aren’t on the major guides’ itineraries, yet still incredibly interesting and showing a layer of history that makes this city. The food along the way was excellent; original and delicious. Anyone who is basically confident riding a bike should be able to do this.
If you want a down to earth local experience, then you should try this.

Date of experience: March 2019

J, it's been a pleasure to have hosted you and shown you around our beautiful city. Gurpreet
had a great time with you.
I hope we will get a chance to host you again.

Reviewed 23 March 2019

I got the honor to spend several hours with Guru on this trip and I must say I enjoyed it. He was very open to answering questions, showing me everything and explaining about the temple, Sikh religion and the 75,000 meals fed there every day! The Golden temple is something to see for sure!

2  Thank Ben S

Hey B
Guru also had an amazing time with you. He still remembers the good times spent with you.

Hope you will be back soon, till then have an amazing time.