Open today: 3:00 am - 11:00 pm
Review Highlights
Rememberinf Heritage

Last year, we had visited this historical and religious city of Amritsar. The new developed... read more

Reviewed 10 October 2020
divine4013
New Delhi, India
Book a tour with COP, you won’t regret it!

We took 3 tours with Sam from City on Pedals in our 2 days in Amritsar. We took the walking food... read more

Reviewed 13 March 2020
micmajdbdu
Roswell, Georgia

Recommended experiences in and around Amritsar
from $21.34
More Info
from $65.07
More Info
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 9 March 2019 via mobile

We came to stay - sadly only for one night - & cannot recommend City on Pedals highly enough. We stayed in a range of different accommodations, & loved each of them for their own particular reasons. But City on Pedals is the only place I long to come back to for a longer period of time. Such a friendly, welcoming place! And the food tour in the evening was eye-opening. Such amazing & tasty food from places I would not normally have tried by myself!

Chatting to others in the comfy common room we also got the information for an experience we will never forget: that the Dalai Lama was teaching in McLeod Ganj and how to get tickets!

Date of experience: February 2019
Shubham B, Manager at City On Pedals, responded to this reviewResponded 21 April 2019

Hey A, thank you for giving us a change to serve you even the team had an amazing time with you in our hostel.

Hope to see you again but it would be longer this time!!

Reviewed 3 March 2019 via mobile

The hostle is very beautyful, the people are very friendly and help you as much as they can to enjoy your trip. They altoug organize some biketours in Amritsa wich you can enjoy. On one evening we had a veg. BBQ on the roofgarden. It was very beautyful hope to see them soon again.

Hey N
Hope you are doing good. We had some crazy amazing time with you. It was a pleasure hosting you and your mother.

See you soon..

Reviewed 10 February 2019

City on Pedals exceeded all expectations and made our stay in Amritsar really worthwhile. We took part in 3 tours - The Street Food Cycle Tour, the Golden Temple Tour and the Heritage Walk.
Our tour guide for all the tours, Rabia was fun, informative and really gave us a flavour of Amritsar. She also very kindly came to find us when we got hopelessly lost on route to the City on Pedals location!
Street Food Tour - Shubham joined Rabia and ourselves on this tour and it was great fun, informative and we really enjoyed all the stops. The bicycles were in good condition and we felt safe, despite the madness on the roads!
Golden Temple Tour - this had a 4am start, which concerned us a little, however it was a great time to visit the temple. There were no crowds or queues and we were able to see everything, including the Palki Sahib Ceremony at 5am. We also loved our tour of the kitchens, which took place while the volunteers were preparing breakfast.
City Heritage Walk - this was really interesting and took us to places we wouldn't have considered visiting on our own.

These tours were great value, Rishab, Michelle and their team made us feel very welcome and we highly rate Rabia as a tour guide.

Date of experience: January 2019
2  Thank HCStA
Swati J, Manager at City On Pedals, responded to this reviewResponded 11 June 2019

Hey H,

Thank you for giving out time to share your valuable feedback.Glad you liked our tour. Our team also had an amazing time showing you around our city. Rabia was very happy to see this comment from you.

Hope to see you again soon.

Please let me know if you need any information.

Reviewed 4 February 2019 via mobile

So I went there for like 5 days and trust me there wasn't a single hour which failed me to give that homely vibe and environment with the ambience they have created and the management they have in their campus or premesis.
Also I am a freelancr artist and if you are visiting at cityonpedals, Amritsar
check my work and my team work as well.
We have created some interesting stuff over there.
Instgram handles: @artmantraaaa @kishinayyar @the_artist_arena

Hey A,

Thank you for giving us a chance to serve you. Even the team had an amazing time with you in our hostel.

Hope to see you again soon.

Please let me know if you need any further help.

Reviewed 31 January 2019

I would have never imagined myself riding a bike in the craziness that is India, but my god was this an amazing and safe experience thanks to the guides with us. It was so much more enjoyable than other food tours we've taken thanks to the "exercise" we were getting between stops. I can't recommend this tour enough, one of the highlights of our trip to india. Thanks again guys!

Date of experience: December 2018

Hey
Thank you for giving out time to share your valuable feedback.Glad you liked our tour. Our guides also had an amazing time showing you around our city.

Please let me know if you need any further help.