Open today: 3:00 am - 11:00 pm
Review Highlights
First heritage tour after covid

Lovely experience! Super friendly host and they made us have amazing food along with the tour. We... read more

Reviewed 1 week ago
Shrey M
Rememberinf Heritage

Last year, we had visited this historical and religious city of Amritsar. The new developed... read more

Reviewed 10 October 2020
divine4013
New Delhi, India

Recommended experiences in and around Amritsar
from $21.34
from $19.80
from $72.00
More Info
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 10 February 2019

City on Pedals exceeded all expectations and made our stay in Amritsar really worthwhile. We took part in 3 tours - The Street Food Cycle Tour, the Golden Temple Tour and the Heritage Walk.
Our tour guide for all the tours, Rabia was fun, informative and really gave us a flavour of Amritsar. She also very kindly came to find us when we got hopelessly lost on route to the City on Pedals location!
Street Food Tour - Shubham joined Rabia and ourselves on this tour and it was great fun, informative and we really enjoyed all the stops. The bicycles were in good condition and we felt safe, despite the madness on the roads!
Golden Temple Tour - this had a 4am start, which concerned us a little, however it was a great time to visit the temple. There were no crowds or queues and we were able to see everything, including the Palki Sahib Ceremony at 5am. We also loved our tour of the kitchens, which took place while the volunteers were preparing breakfast.
City Heritage Walk - this was really interesting and took us to places we wouldn't have considered visiting on our own.

These tours were great value, Rishab, Michelle and their team made us feel very welcome and we highly rate Rabia as a tour guide.

2  Thank HCStA
Swati J, Manager at City On Pedals, responded to this reviewResponded 11 June 2019

Hey H,

Thank you for giving out time to share your valuable feedback.Glad you liked our tour. Our team also had an amazing time showing you around our city. Rabia was very happy to see this comment from you.

Hope to see you again soon.

Please let me know if you need any information.

Reviewed 4 February 2019 via mobile

So I went there for like 5 days and trust me there wasn't a single hour which failed me to give that homely vibe and environment with the ambience they have created and the management they have in their campus or premesis.
Also I am a freelancr artist and if you are visiting at cityonpedals, Amritsar
check my work and my team work as well.
We have created some interesting stuff over there.
Instgram handles: @artmantraaaa @kishinayyar @the_artist_arena

Date of experience: February 2019

Hey A,

Thank you for giving us a chance to serve you. Even the team had an amazing time with you in our hostel.

Hope to see you again soon.

Please let me know if you need any further help.

Reviewed 31 January 2019

I would have never imagined myself riding a bike in the craziness that is India, but my god was this an amazing and safe experience thanks to the guides with us. It was so much more enjoyable than other food tours we've taken thanks to the "exercise" we were getting between stops. I can't recommend this tour enough, one of the highlights of our trip to india. Thanks again guys!

Date of experience: December 2018
Shubham B, Manager at City On Pedals, responded to this reviewResponded 21 April 2019

Hey
Thank you for giving out time to share your valuable feedback.Glad you liked our tour. Our guides also had an amazing time showing you around our city.

Please let me know if you need any further help.

Reviewed 31 January 2019

City On Pedals is a cosy, colourful, safe and well organised hostel that will surely make your stay in Amritsar an exciting and memorable experience. The staff and the owner are warm, always smiling and ready to sing, dance, party and have fun! My Lohri weekend here wouldn't have been special without them.
The dorms here are spacious, clean and comfortable. The common room and rooftop are spots where you will find fellow travelers hanging out, sharing their stories and experiences. The ambience is homely and peaceful.
The various city tours organised by City On Pedals will take you through the history, culture and architecture of the holy city. They take you to the best places to try the local cuisine, show you around the bustling market streets of the city, tell you unknown historical facts, take you to hidden gems, all-in-all give you the authentic local experience.
If you are travelling to Amritsar and looking for backpacker or budget options to stay, look no further.
I can now happily say I have a family back in Amritsar !!

Hey A
Thank you for taking out time and sharing you Amritsar experience. It was indeed the best time we could have. I and my entire team still cherish those moments and yes you definitely got a family here in Amritsar.

Good luck!!
See you soon

Reviewed 30 January 2019 via mobile

I’ve made 2 tours with city on pedals. The Golden temple tour is a must if you are in Amritsar. Incredible experience with guided access to different area. Later I joined to bike tour in the city. Although could be unbelievable in India it’s safe and is an adventure in the old city.
The say that they are open to support you in any situation and in my case they save my trip because my flight was cancelled and they could make a very fast reservation for the train. Many, many thanks and good luck dear friends!

Date of experience: January 2019

C, glad you liked our tours and gave us an opportunity to show you around the city. Our team had an amazing time hosting you.

Please let me know if you need any help.