Open today: 3:00 am - 11:00 pm
Review Highlights
Rememberinf Heritage

Last year, we had visited this historical and religious city of Amritsar. The new developed... read more

Reviewed 10 October 2020
divine4013
New Delhi, India
Book a tour with COP, you won’t regret it!

We took 3 tours with Sam from City on Pedals in our 2 days in Amritsar. We took the walking food... read more

Reviewed 13 March 2020
micmajdbdu
Roswell, Georgia

Recommended experiences in and around Amritsar
from $21.34
More Info
from $65.07
More Info
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 30 January 2019 via mobile

I’ve made 2 tours with city on pedals. The Golden temple tour is a must if you are in Amritsar. Incredible experience with guided access to different area. Later I joined to bike tour in the city. Although could be unbelievable in India it’s safe and is an adventure in the old city.
The say that they are open to support you in any situation and in my case they save my trip because my flight was cancelled and they could make a very fast reservation for the train. Many, many thanks and good luck dear friends!

Date of experience: January 2019
Shubham B, Manager at City On Pedals, responded to this reviewResponded 21 April 2019

C, glad you liked our tours and gave us an opportunity to show you around the city. Our team had an amazing time hosting you.

Please let me know if you need any help.

Reviewed 28 January 2019

I know eating local food tour in India might be scary for many people but these guys from City on Pedals will make sure to take you to local places yet with super good quality and using good products. So dont be afraid and just ENJOY IT. We tried at least 7 different local dishes plus deserts.

One of the things I enjoyed the most about this tour was getting to know whats behind each of the dishes that we tried (curiosities, cultural staff, how to prepare them, etc).

In addition to that, roaming around the city looking for the best places to eat with a bycicle is FUN.

Hey S
Our team had a super fun time going on a tour with you. It was a great time hosting you in our hostel and listening to your travel tales.
Best of luck for your journey ahead.
Hope to see you soon.

Reviewed 26 January 2019

City on Pedals are local people who've set up their own businesses here. You can join them by bike - or by tuk-tuk - to tour the stands, booths, kiosks and stalls that serve the famous Amritsari street food. And authentic it is - dal makhani, chole, puri, jalebi, gulab jamun, paratha, the dried mango stall. Robia the lady who took us is brilliant - bouncy, feisty Punjabi girl heading here mountain bike off into the swirls of traffic with her guests tagging along behind like a line of ducklings. The food is outstanding - the Punjab is like Italy where you get the best food amongst the people. In particular, rich, dark, meaty chole with the unctuous buttery parathas are a treat in themselves. Thoroughly recommended and very nice guys indeed.

Hey R
Thank you for giving us an opportunity to show you around in our city. Rabia had a wonderful time hosting you. Reading your feedback took me all over again to those food stalls.

Hope to see you soon.

Reviewed 24 January 2019 via mobile

We stayed at city on pedals for a couple of days and loved how helpful and kind the guys who work there are. They will spend ages chatting with you, giving you advice and tips that we have found very useful, not just in amritsar but in other parts of india too ! They also provided us with towels and a hot drink as soon as we arrived, which was lovely and much needed. Overall, would definately recommend city on pedals when you visit amritsar!

Hey A
Glad you liked our hospitality even our team members loved chatting with you and sharing experiences with you. Hope you had a good time time.

Please let me know if you need any information.

Reviewed 23 January 2019 via mobile

I Stayed with City on Pedals during My visit to Amritsar. I was there For three days. You will be welcomed by Two kids Horsey and Tikka they Are lovely dogs ❤️.
The hospitality is too good and the place is Cozy. Interior and Roof top is just lovely.

They offer city tour to their Guests. City tour include Old City visit, Golden Temple Visit, wagah Border and Heritage Your.

I am again Looking forward to visit Amritsar and would love to Stay with COP.

Date of experience: January 2019
Swati J, Manager at City On Pedals, responded to this reviewResponded 11 June 2019

Hey J,

Thank you for giving us the opportunity to serve you. Our team had a great time with you in our hostel.

Hope you will visit us again soon.

Please let me know if there is anything I can do for you.