Open today: 3:00 am - 11:00 pm
Review Highlights
Rememberinf Heritage

Last year, we had visited this historical and religious city of Amritsar. The new developed... read more

Reviewed 10 October 2020
divine4013
New Delhi, India
Book a tour with COP, you won’t regret it!

We took 3 tours with Sam from City on Pedals in our 2 days in Amritsar. We took the walking food... read more

Reviewed 13 March 2020
micmajdbdu
Roswell, Georgia

Recommended experiences in and around Amritsar
from $21.34
More Info
from $65.07
More Info
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 26 January 2019

City on Pedals are local people who've set up their own businesses here. You can join them by bike - or by tuk-tuk - to tour the stands, booths, kiosks and stalls that serve the famous Amritsari street food. And authentic it is - dal makhani, chole, puri, jalebi, gulab jamun, paratha, the dried mango stall. Robia the lady who took us is brilliant - bouncy, feisty Punjabi girl heading here mountain bike off into the swirls of traffic with her guests tagging along behind like a line of ducklings. The food is outstanding - the Punjab is like Italy where you get the best food amongst the people. In particular, rich, dark, meaty chole with the unctuous buttery parathas are a treat in themselves. Thoroughly recommended and very nice guys indeed.

Date of experience: January 2019
Shubham B, Manager at City On Pedals, responded to this reviewResponded 21 April 2019

Hey R
Thank you for giving us an opportunity to show you around in our city. Rabia had a wonderful time hosting you. Reading your feedback took me all over again to those food stalls.

Hope to see you soon.

Reviewed 24 January 2019 via mobile

We stayed at city on pedals for a couple of days and loved how helpful and kind the guys who work there are. They will spend ages chatting with you, giving you advice and tips that we have found very useful, not just in amritsar but in other parts of india too ! They also provided us with towels and a hot drink as soon as we arrived, which was lovely and much needed. Overall, would definately recommend city on pedals when you visit amritsar!

Hey A
Glad you liked our hospitality even our team members loved chatting with you and sharing experiences with you. Hope you had a good time time.

Please let me know if you need any information.

Reviewed 23 January 2019 via mobile

I Stayed with City on Pedals during My visit to Amritsar. I was there For three days. You will be welcomed by Two kids Horsey and Tikka they Are lovely dogs ❤️.
The hospitality is too good and the place is Cozy. Interior and Roof top is just lovely.

They offer city tour to their Guests. City tour include Old City visit, Golden Temple Visit, wagah Border and Heritage Your.

I am again Looking forward to visit Amritsar and would love to Stay with COP.

Date of experience: January 2019
Swati J, Manager at City On Pedals, responded to this reviewResponded 11 June 2019

Hey J,

Thank you for giving us the opportunity to serve you. Our team had a great time with you in our hostel.

Hope you will visit us again soon.

Please let me know if there is anything I can do for you.

Reviewed 23 January 2019 via mobile

I have been to Amritsar once but my recent experience with City on Pedals is something I'll always speak very highly of. It was the festival of Lohri and the city was buzzing. Exploring it on foot, on a bicycle, going on a photowalk, interacting with the locals with all their idiosyncracies, trying some of the most famous cuisines and street food the city has to offer, Golden Temple Tour and Wagah Border Tour, each one of them was totally worth it. The next time you plan to visit Amritsar, do give City on Pedals a call, they'll make you see the city in a whole new, beautiful way.

Hey T,

Thank you for giving us the opportunity to show you around our city.Glad you like our tour.

Hope you will visit us again soon.

Please let me know if you need any further help.

Reviewed 22 January 2019 via mobile

Been to Amritsar wuite a few times but never knew I was missing out on to so much of this beautiful city until I chose to explore it with COP. From the heritage bicycle tours that led us to hidden gems of the city which spoke about the rick cultural and architectural history to the food tours where we tasted a variety of gol gappas and aam papads, City on Pedals made sure I keep coming back to the beauty that this city has on offer. The food tour specially are to die for, from age old Jalebi wala to luscious lassi to the soya chaap and tandoori momos, everything about the tour was excellent.

Hey F,

Thank you for having taken your time to share us with your valuable feedback. Glad you liked our tour.

I hope you will come back to experience more of our city.

Please let me know if there is anything I can do for you.