Open today: 3:00 am - 11:00 pm
Review Highlights
First heritage tour after covid

Lovely experience! Super friendly host and they made us have amazing food along with the tour. We... read more

Reviewed 1 week ago
Shrey M
Rememberinf Heritage

Last year, we had visited this historical and religious city of Amritsar. The new developed... read more

Reviewed 10 October 2020
divine4013
New Delhi, India

Recommended experiences in and around Amritsar
from $21.34
from $19.91
from $72.00
More Info
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 24 January 2019 via mobile

We stayed at city on pedals for a couple of days and loved how helpful and kind the guys who work there are. They will spend ages chatting with you, giving you advice and tips that we have found very useful, not just in amritsar but in other parts of india too ! They also provided us with towels and a hot drink as soon as we arrived, which was lovely and much needed. Overall, would definately recommend city on pedals when you visit amritsar!

Date of experience: January 2019
Shubham B, Manager at City On Pedals, responded to this reviewResponded 21 April 2019

Hey A
Glad you liked our hospitality even our team members loved chatting with you and sharing experiences with you. Hope you had a good time time.

Please let me know if you need any information.

Reviewed 23 January 2019 via mobile

I Stayed with City on Pedals during My visit to Amritsar. I was there For three days. You will be welcomed by Two kids Horsey and Tikka they Are lovely dogs ❤️.
The hospitality is too good and the place is Cozy. Interior and Roof top is just lovely.

They offer city tour to their Guests. City tour include Old City visit, Golden Temple Visit, wagah Border and Heritage Your.

I am again Looking forward to visit Amritsar and would love to Stay with COP.

Date of experience: January 2019
Swati J, Manager at City On Pedals, responded to this reviewResponded 11 June 2019

Hey J,

Thank you for giving us the opportunity to serve you. Our team had a great time with you in our hostel.

Reviewed 23 January 2019 via mobile

I have been to Amritsar once but my recent experience with City on Pedals is something I'll always speak very highly of. It was the festival of Lohri and the city was buzzing. Exploring it on foot, on a bicycle, going on a photowalk, interacting with the locals with all their idiosyncracies, trying some of the most famous cuisines and street food the city has to offer, Golden Temple Tour and Wagah Border Tour, each one of them was totally worth it. The next time you plan to visit Amritsar, do give City on Pedals a call, they'll make you see the city in a whole new, beautiful way.

Hey T,

Thank you for giving us the opportunity to show you around our city.Glad you like our tour.

Hope you will visit us again soon.

Please let me know if you need any further help.

Reviewed 22 January 2019 via mobile

Been to Amritsar wuite a few times but never knew I was missing out on to so much of this beautiful city until I chose to explore it with COP. From the heritage bicycle tours that led us to hidden gems of the city which spoke about the rick cultural and architectural history to the food tours where we tasted a variety of gol gappas and aam papads, City on Pedals made sure I keep coming back to the beauty that this city has on offer. The food tour specially are to die for, from age old Jalebi wala to luscious lassi to the soya chaap and tandoori momos, everything about the tour was excellent.

Hey F,

Thank you for having taken your time to share us with your valuable feedback. Glad you liked our tour.

I hope you will come back to experience more of our city.

Reviewed 22 January 2019 via mobile

A cute place which gives you at home feeling. The rooms are nicely done and neat and clean. The common area is a chill out place where you can have a heart full conversation with the fellow travelers over a cup of coffee which the owner gladly makes for you. The nights are great with barbeque on their rooftop garden with soothing music and a lot of laughter. Iwas lucky to have gone on lohri where we celebrated it in true punjabi style. Their tours are amazing and the tour guide is one gem of a person. They take you to the hidden nook and corners of the city where you witness the history in its raw form. Also, do not forget to eat the lip smacking food on their food trail. Would definitely recommend!!

Hey Y,

Thank you for giving us an opportunity to serve you in our hostel. Glad you liked our tour as well.