Open today: 3:00 am - 11:00 pm
Review Highlights
Rememberinf Heritage

Last year, we had visited this historical and religious city of Amritsar. The new developed... read more

Reviewed 10 October 2020
divine4013
New Delhi, India
Book a tour with COP, you won’t regret it!

We took 3 tours with Sam from City on Pedals in our 2 days in Amritsar. We took the walking food... read more

Reviewed 13 March 2020
micmajdbdu
Roswell, Georgia

Recommended experiences in and around Amritsar
from $21.34
More Info
from $65.07
More Info
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 9 January 2019 via mobile

I went to Amritsar recently - my last solo traveling of 2018. Someone had recommended me to take Cityonpedals tour and I am glad that I did it. Not only it helped me exploring Amritsar in the best way but also I was able to visit a few hidden gems of the city - not many know about it. I first did a food tour with Cityonpedals team and then also booked morning tour to Golden Temple - best decision I took . Highly recommend as a travel vlogger

Date of experience: December 2018
Swati J, Manager at City On Pedals, responded to this reviewResponded 11 June 2019

Hey D,

Thank you for having taken your time to share us with your valuable feedback. Glad you liked our tour.

I hope you will come back to experience more of our city.

Please let me know if there is anything I can do for you.

Reviewed 7 January 2019

I stayed with City on Pedals during my two day visit to Amritsar. The place is very cozy, and the location is amazing. It has a lot of food options around it. Apart from staying there, I also went around the city with Rishabh, and it was amazing. The knowledge he has about the city is amazing, and I was awed because I'd never thought of Amritsar beyond the Golden Temple, Jallianwala Bagh and Attari Border. Even Rabia is great travel companion, loved hanging out with her! And now that they have a rooftop cafe, I'm looking forward to visiting them again even more.
PS. The highlight of my stay at City on Pedals were definitely Horsey & Tikka (the hostel pets).

Hey A,

Thank you for having taken your time to share us with your valuable feedback. Glad you liked your stay at our hostel.
Our guides also had an amazing time showing you around our city.

I hope you will come back to experience more of our city.

Please let me know if you need any further help.

Reviewed 4 January 2019 via mobile

We start the guide at 4am. We requested Rabia to accompany us from Ramada hotel and she is happy to walk with us. Great guide and hospitality, all in one package.

We decided to take the 2nd tour which is heritage walk and it did not dissapoint as well. A short nice street food warm us from the cold weather.

2  Thank loyalboyz

Hey L,

Thank you for having taken your time to share us with your valuable feedback.Glad you liked our tour. Even Rabia had an amazing time with you. She was very happy to see this comment from you.

Hope you will visit us again soon.

Please let me know if you need any further help.

Reviewed 4 January 2019

When making my list of things to do in Amritsar, a few things kept popping up, especially when asking around; "Eat the street food!". "Visit the golden temple pre-dawn!". "Go see the border closing!".

City on Pedals' available tours perfectly matched that todo list. So when it came time to book, I figured, why not use them as a one-stop shop and stay at the hostel as well. How wrong could 200 5-star possibly reviews be?

Expectations met, and exceeded. The owners and guides were helpful, accommodating, flexible, knowledgeable, and made my time in Amritsar far more pleasant than trying to do all this stuff on my own.

Only caution would be that the bicycle tours are not for the faint of heart, but that's hardly their fault, since most of India isn't exactly bike friendly.

I did the Street Food Bicycle Tour, Wagah Border Tour, overslept the Golden Temple tour, and stayed in the hostel.

I'd strongly recommend it.

Hey G,

Thank you for giving out time to share your valuable feedback. Our guides also had an amazing time showing you around our city.

I hope you will come back to experience more of our city.

Please let me know if there is anything I can do for you.

Reviewed 3 January 2019 via mobile

We are a couple from Denmark and in all honestly we knew very little about Sikhism and the Golden Temple when we arrived to Amritsar. However joining the Golden Temple Walking Tour was the best thing we could have done!! The guides were able to answer literally everything and the tour was done in a professional yet relaxed way.

It is a must do!!

Hey P,

Thank you for giving us the opportunity to show you around our city. Our guides also had an amazing time showing you around our beloved city.

I hope you will come back to experience more of our city.

Please let me know if you need any further help