Open today: 3:00 am - 11:00 pm

Book in advance
from
$120.00
per adult
Check availabilityView full product details

Ways to Experience City On Pedals
from $120.00
More Info
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 3 January 2019

If you're looking for hostel and tour a really cool way to experience in Amritsar, this place is for you. I loved it...and my guides are Gr8t. Speak very well in English and knowledgeable.
I think this tour is a must and would do it again if visiting. Wish in future they have branches all over India.
Highly recommend. Best staff best friends this place above and beyond!!!

Date of experience: November 2018
Swati J, Manager at City On Pedals, responded to this reviewResponded 11 June 2019

Hey P,

Thank you for giving out time to share your valuable feedback. Glad you liked your stay at our hostel as well as our tour.

Reviewed 2 January 2019

I have been to the Golden temple before and I realize what we missed after this time when Amandeep from City on Pedals took us.. he was knowledgeable, courteous and we enjoyed the three hours exploring with him... he was ever helpful with all sorts of food and travel suggestions about Amritsar.. i would recommend him in a jiffy .. vineet

Date of experience: December 2018

Hey S,

Thank you for giving us the opportunity to show you around our city.Glad you liked our tour. Even Amandeep had a great time with you.

Reviewed 19 December 2018 via mobile

I found this hostel via the web. Everything was transparent with respect to the hostel, tours and pricing. What made this stay completely amazing was the tour guide, Aman. He made every effort to make me feel comfortable. He explained the sites in great details. He is extremely knowledgeable and honestly, he made my trip awesome. First time in Amritsar and definitely not the last!!

Date of experience: December 2018

Hey M,

Thank you for giving us a chance to serve you at our hostel.Glad you liked your stay at our hostel.

I hope you will come back soon.

Reviewed 15 December 2018

City on Pedals have done their research and found some nice places in the old city that you would otherwise just overlook. It is indeed possible to cycle in India (who would have thought?) and I was surprised how empty the old town is in the morning hours.

Hey S,

Thank you for giving us the opportunity to show you around our beloved city.Glad you liked our tour.

I hope you will come back to experience more of our city.

Hope you will visit us again soon.

Reviewed 11 December 2018 via mobile

We took the tour to visit the Golden Temple and we enjoyed it so much. We learnt lots of things and the ceremony was amazing. We didn’t know about the ceremony until City on Pedals told us. The guide, timing, explanations were very accurate and we enjoyed them a lot !

Hey T,

Thank you for giving out time to share your valuable feedback. Our guides also had an amazing time showing you around our city.

Hope you will visit us again soon.

Please let me know if you need any further help.