Open today: 3:00 am - 11:00 pm
Review Highlights
Rememberinf Heritage

Last year, we had visited this historical and religious city of Amritsar. The new developed... read more

Reviewed 10 October 2020
divine4013
New Delhi, India
Book a tour with COP, you won’t regret it!

We took 3 tours with Sam from City on Pedals in our 2 days in Amritsar. We took the walking food... read more

Reviewed 13 March 2020
micmajdbdu
Roswell, Georgia

Recommended experiences in and around Amritsar
from $21.34
More Info
from $65.07
More Info
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 11 December 2018 via mobile

We took the tour to visit the Golden Temple and we enjoyed it so much. We learnt lots of things and the ceremony was amazing. We didn’t know about the ceremony until City on Pedals told us. The guide, timing, explanations were very accurate and we enjoyed them a lot !

Date of experience: November 2018
Swati J, Manager at City On Pedals, responded to this reviewResponded 11 June 2019

Hey T,

Thank you for giving out time to share your valuable feedback. Our guides also had an amazing time showing you around our city.

Hope you will visit us again soon.

Please let me know if you need any further help.

Reviewed 1 December 2018 via mobile

Outside Jallianwala Bagh you can get any number of cheap deals for the border ceremony but you will likely find yourself sharing a tuk-tuk with 20 people and be dropped off quite a walk away. This tour was so worth it. Rabia was our guide and driver and her enthusiasm for the ceremony shines through. She explains what is going on, you get drinks and snacks, and you get to find out where it’s best to sit. Great way to experience the ceremony.

1  Thank CarolineM634

Hey C,

Thank you for having taken your time to share us with your valuable feedback. Rabia had an amazing time with you.
She was very happy to see this comment from you.

Hope you will visit us again soon.

Please let me know if you need any information.

Reviewed 27 November 2018

This was a wonderful tour. If you're wondering if the tour really starts at 4am (for us at least, for the season), it does! I've done a couple other tours involving visits to religious sites, and this was by far the best one. Informative, the information was laid out in a way that mostly made sense, and left me with a enough knowledge to feel confident about visiting a Sikh temple by myself in the future and not be totally lost.
The tour lasted 2 hours, and had plenty of time for photos built in. The temple wasn't nearly as busy as it looks during the day/evening.
Ultimately, it was an early morning, but definitely worth avoiding the crowds. Perfect timing to get breakfast and go take a nap.

Hey S,

Thank you for sharing your valuable feedback with us. Glad you liked our tour.

I hope you will come back to experience more of our city.

Please let me know if there is anything I can do for you.

Reviewed 25 November 2018 via mobile

Great job!!
The thing I liked most is the flow in which the Amandeep (our guide) took us through a sacred history of Sikhism.. is surely more then guiding.!

I would recommend others to experience this to make the visit memorable.

All the best to team "City On Pedals" !!

Hey V,

Thank you for having taken your time to share us with your valuable feedback. Even Amandeep had an amazing time with you.

I hope you will come back to experience more of our city.

Please let me know if there is anything I can do for you

Reviewed 24 November 2018 via mobile

This tour was a great way to enjoy some new Indian food without worrying about how things were prepared. City on pedals has researched everywhere they take to you to ensure food is being well prepared and you won’t get sick. Our guide Rishab was really friendly and clearly passionate about the tours. Bikes were in good shape and the company is safety conscious, making sure everyone had working lights, helmets, and vests, and the guide keeping a close eye on the group to make sure every makes it through Amritsar traffic safely. Definitely worth checking out if you’re interested in trying some local food!

Hey M,

Thank you for giving us the opportunity to show you around our city.Glad you like our tour as well as our guide.

Hope you will visit us again soon.

Please let me know if there is anything I can do for you.