Open today: 3:00 am - 11:00 pm
Review Highlights
First heritage tour after covid

Lovely experience! Super friendly host and they made us have amazing food along with the tour. We... read more

Reviewed 1 week ago
Shrey M
Rememberinf Heritage

Last year, we had visited this historical and religious city of Amritsar. The new developed... read more

Reviewed 10 October 2020
divine4013
New Delhi, India

Recommended experiences in and around Amritsar
from $21.34
from $19.70
from $72.00
More Info
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 24 November 2018 via mobile

This tour was a great way to enjoy some new Indian food without worrying about how things were prepared. City on pedals has researched everywhere they take to you to ensure food is being well prepared and you won’t get sick. Our guide Rishab was really friendly and clearly passionate about the tours. Bikes were in good shape and the company is safety conscious, making sure everyone had working lights, helmets, and vests, and the guide keeping a close eye on the group to make sure every makes it through Amritsar traffic safely. Definitely worth checking out if you’re interested in trying some local food!

Date of experience: November 2018
Swati J, Manager at City On Pedals, responded to this reviewResponded 11 June 2019

Hey M,

Thank you for giving us the opportunity to show you around our city.Glad you like our tour as well as our guide.

Hope you will visit us again soon.

Reviewed 18 November 2018

This was my second visit to Amritsar and I was looking forward to exploring beyond The Golden Temple, Jaliyan Wala Bagh and The Wagah Border. At City On Pedals, I not only had the most comfortable stay, but I also got the opportunity to go for 3 bike tours, exploring the best of everything in Amritsar. Out of all the tours, The Morning Heritage and The Food Night would always remain my favourite.
Hopefully, I'll be back soon for the rest of the bike tours!

1  Thank kopaljain099

Hey E,

Thank you for having taken your time to share us with your valuable feedback. Glad you liked our tour as well as your stay at our hostel.

I hope you will come back to experience more of our city.

Please let me know if you need any further help.

Reviewed 16 November 2018 via mobile

Rishab and Michelle are amazing host. And those tour guides they are working together are full of knowledge about Amritsar. I took a morning bike tour with COP. It was a wonder morning and hey foods are amazing!!! They know every hidden places for food and culture. I definitely recommend You to experience a local life with city on tour when you go Amritsar.

Thank you guys for amazing solo trip. I went to Amritsar solo but I came back knowing there’s my Amritsar family back in India :)

Cheers***

Date of experience: October 2018
2  Thank clairethu

Hey C,

Thank you for giving out time to share your valuable feedback. Our team also had an amazing time serving you at our hostel. Glad you like our bike tour too.

Hope you will visit us again soon.

Reviewed 14 November 2018

Loved this tour as I got to learn a lot about the Golden Temple and Sikhism and the history behind them. Our guide, Aman, was patient and explained to us everything in detail and made sure we experience the best of the Golden Temple.

Hey N,

Thank you for giving us the opportunity to show you around our city. Even Amandeep had an amazing time with you.

I hope you will come back to experience more of our city.

Please let me know if you need any further help.

Reviewed 13 November 2018

Fantastic tour, with guide Rabia. We explored the city, the golden temple and the jangar kitchens, wagah border and more. Would certainly recommend to anyone visiting the area.

Hey G,

Thank you for giving us the opportunity to show you around our city. Even Rabia had an amazing time with you.