Open today: 3:00 am - 11:00 pm
Review Highlights
Rememberinf Heritage

Last year, we had visited this historical and religious city of Amritsar. The new developed... read more

Reviewed 10 October 2020
divine4013
New Delhi, India
Book a tour with COP, you won’t regret it!

We took 3 tours with Sam from City on Pedals in our 2 days in Amritsar. We took the walking food... read more

Reviewed 13 March 2020
micmajdbdu
Roswell, Georgia

Recommended experiences in and around Amritsar
from $21.34
More Info
from $65.07
More Info
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 16 November 2018 via mobile

Rishab and Michelle are amazing host. And those tour guides they are working together are full of knowledge about Amritsar. I took a morning bike tour with COP. It was a wonder morning and hey foods are amazing!!! They know every hidden places for food and culture. I definitely recommend You to experience a local life with city on tour when you go Amritsar.

Thank you guys for amazing solo trip. I went to Amritsar solo but I came back knowing there’s my Amritsar family back in India :)

Cheers***

Date of experience: October 2018
2  Thank clairethu
Swati J, Manager at City On Pedals, responded to this reviewResponded 11 June 2019

Hey C,

Thank you for giving out time to share your valuable feedback. Our team also had an amazing time serving you at our hostel. Glad you like our bike tour too.

Hope you will visit us again soon.

Reviewed 14 November 2018

Loved this tour as I got to learn a lot about the Golden Temple and Sikhism and the history behind them. Our guide, Aman, was patient and explained to us everything in detail and made sure we experience the best of the Golden Temple.

Hey N,

Thank you for giving us the opportunity to show you around our city. Even Amandeep had an amazing time with you.

I hope you will come back to experience more of our city.

Please let me know if you need any further help.

Reviewed 13 November 2018

Fantastic tour, with guide Rabia. We explored the city, the golden temple and the jangar kitchens, wagah border and more. Would certainly recommend to anyone visiting the area.

Hey G,

Thank you for giving us the opportunity to show you around our city. Even Rabia had an amazing time with you.

Reviewed 13 November 2018 via mobile

A place where i felt at home. The staff with no exception were just honest people who are passionate about their mission of letting people experience amritsar first hand.

I rarely rate or recommend places, but these guys are doing it right, they always understood my needs and did whats possible to make my experience better.

I just hope to be lucky enough to meet similar locals in my next destination.

Hey A,

Thank you for having taken your time to share us with your valuable feedback. Glad you liked our tour.
Even the team had an amazing time with you.

I hope you will come back to experience more of our city.

Please let me know if you need any further help.

Reviewed 10 November 2018

If you make a trip to Wagah border -- and you absolutely should -- do yourself a favor and go with the City on Pedals tour. Simply calling it a 'tour' isn't really doing it justice. it was more like VIP access with a backstage pass. It wouldn't even come close to the experience I had if I had gone on my own. For example, running toward the border carrying an Indian flag - a privilege not available to most that Rabia arranged for me.
Speaking of Rabia - aside from seemingly knowing every guard, soldier, and vendor on site - she was just a cool person to hang out with and a wealth of information.

Hey M,

Thank you for having taken your time to share us with your valuable feedback.Glad you liked our tour. Even Rabia had an amazing time with you.

Hope you will visit us again soon.