Open today: 3:00 am - 11:00 pm
Review Highlights
First heritage tour after covid

Lovely experience! Super friendly host and they made us have amazing food along with the tour. We... read more

Reviewed 1 week ago
Shrey M
Rememberinf Heritage

Last year, we had visited this historical and religious city of Amritsar. The new developed... read more

Reviewed 10 October 2020
divine4013
New Delhi, India

Recommended experiences in and around Amritsar
from $21.34
from $19.70
from $72.00
More Info
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 13 November 2018 via mobile

A place where i felt at home. The staff with no exception were just honest people who are passionate about their mission of letting people experience amritsar first hand.

I rarely rate or recommend places, but these guys are doing it right, they always understood my needs and did whats possible to make my experience better.

I just hope to be lucky enough to meet similar locals in my next destination.

Date of experience: November 2018
Swati J, Manager at City On Pedals, responded to this reviewResponded 11 June 2019

Hey A,

Thank you for having taken your time to share us with your valuable feedback. Glad you liked our tour.
Even the team had an amazing time with you.

I hope you will come back to experience more of our city.

Please let me know if you need any further help.

Reviewed 10 November 2018

If you make a trip to Wagah border -- and you absolutely should -- do yourself a favor and go with the City on Pedals tour. Simply calling it a 'tour' isn't really doing it justice. it was more like VIP access with a backstage pass. It wouldn't even come close to the experience I had if I had gone on my own. For example, running toward the border carrying an Indian flag - a privilege not available to most that Rabia arranged for me.
Speaking of Rabia - aside from seemingly knowing every guard, soldier, and vendor on site - she was just a cool person to hang out with and a wealth of information.

Hey M,

Thank you for having taken your time to share us with your valuable feedback.Glad you liked our tour. Even Rabia had an amazing time with you.

Hope you will visit us again soon.

Please let me know if there is anything I can do for you.

Reviewed 10 November 2018 via mobile

We loved City on Pedals and our guide so much that we ended up doing three tours with them! They are passionate advocates for their city and provided fascinating insights we would not have gained on our own. Signed up for a bicycle tour and was delighted at their concern for safety given it had been many years since I was on a bike. Great tour company for young and old.

Hey 668penc,

Thank you for giving out time to share your valuable feedback. Our guides also had an amazing time showing you around our city.

I hope you will come back to experience more of our city.

Please let me know if you need any further help.

Reviewed 7 November 2018 via mobile

My wife and myself spent great day and a half in Amritsar with Aman from City on Pedals. Great experience. Great guy. He took us the right places, at the right timing. Understood what we are interested in and was able to fulfill our wishes.
It was the Diwali day, and we were able to explore the Diwali happening on this great city.
Highly recommended.
Thanks Aman for your guidance.
Uri

1  Thank UriM-1

Hey M,

Thank you for giving us the opportunity to show you around our city.Glad you liked our tour.

I hope you will come back to experience more of our city.

Please let me know if there is anything I can do for you.

Reviewed 6 November 2018

i really want to explore amritsar but didnt know anyone in amritsar so i think to try city on pedals its the best idea to take a tour of amritsar with city on pedals best service great guides . love the way they use eco friendly vehicle for exploration.

Date of experience: October 2018
rishabhmhjn, Owner at City On Pedals, responded to this reviewResponded 17 February 2019

M, it was a great time spent together. Rabia and I miss our conversations about traveling through India and photography. I hope you will be back soon.